What crm has us based customer service ?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I’ve never really needed a crm but I’m at the pt where I must learn . I called zoho a few times and the English of the reps is atrocious and they kept switching me around . I’m not computer savvy and I need a good English speaking rep who can help me set it up. Does annoying crm or radius Bob have English speaking reps ?

I’ve never really needed a crm but I’m at the pt where I must learn . I called zoho a few times and the English of the reps is atrocious and they kept switching me around . I’m not computer savvy and I need a good English speaking rep who can help me set it up. Does annoying crm or radius Bob have English speaking reps ?
Never call Zoho customer service. As you said, they are rough.

Zoho is very robust, it probably approaches salesforce in capabilities (for an insurance agency). When I had the need to build out, I hired someone to design my Zoho for me and I just call him if I need anything.

That being said, I have used both less annoying and radius BOB and both are really intuitive so you probably won't need to make those calls.

I've only spoken to annoying and I don't recall their nationality but I do remember them solving what I was looking to do. You also can't beat the price.

AgencyBloc. They are constantly adding and improving what they offer and their customer service is second to none. I started working with Salesforce last year because they promised they could completely customize their system to do what I wanted, but after thousands of dollars wasted on customization it turned out they couldn't do what I wanted. It was a terrible (and extremely expensive) experience. I went back to AgencyBloc and will stay there.

Never call Zoho customer service.
Hello!

I always use Zoho chat.

The few times I have received a call from Zoho, it has not been good!

I wouldn't say I like screen sharing either; you can't do anything on the computer while working on the issue.

Outside of that, Zoho is excellent. I have used RadiusBob, and I prefer Zoho by far.

Who do you use now? I was considering lessannoying or Agent CRM.

Never call Zoho customer service. As you said, they are rough.

Zoho is very robust, it probably approaches salesforce in capabilities (for an insurance agency). When I had the need to build out, I hired someone to design my Zoho for me and I just call him if I need anything.

That being said, I have used both less annoying and radius BOB and both are really intuitive so you probably won't need to make those calls.

I've only spoken to annoying and I don't recall their nationality but I do remember them solving what I was looking to do. You also can't beat the price.

Who do you use now? I was considering lessannoying or Agent CRM.
I am using a custom-built Zoho platform.

It cost a few grand but it does everything that I need. The integrations are simple and anything that needs to be tweaked is a minimal cost.

Zoho has some of the best functionality of any CRM...the issue is that programming it isn't intuitive so you have to pay for it.

But, once it's up and running, it can basically do whatever you want it to.

Nice. Doesn't lessannoying allow you to customize? I wish they had text and e-mail from their platform though.

I am using a custom-built Zoho platform.

It cost a few grand but it does everything that I need. The integrations are simple and anything that needs to be tweaked is a minimal cost.

Zoho has some of the best functionality of any CRM...the issue is that programming it isn't intuitive so you have to pay for it.

But, once it's up and running, it can basically do whatever you want it to.

Nice. Doesn't lessannoying allow you to customize? I wish they had text and e-mail from their platform though.
I really don't recall. I tested several CRMs a few years ago and went w/ Zoho.

I use a different CRM for another business because it works for me and I'm lazy to switch but it wouldn't be good for an agency.

If you're looking for something simple and inexpensive, lessannoying would be a pretty solid option.

Back