What data source is best for a Telemarketing lead campaign?

dr954

Expert
So I bought a predictive dialer, and am planning to hire a telemarketer to create health insurance leads for me. The software runs through 100-300 calls per hour. I'm guessing I will need 20,000 to 40,000 small business owner names and numbers monthly depending on the hours worked.

I'm sure a few of you have tried this before. Can you let me know what data source has produced the best results for you? What price is fair?

Thank you very much.

Usually purchased for $0.4 a record, Dun & Bradsteet data is supposed to be high quality. Only a couple of my calls resulted in Ed, he's been dead for 5 years now. Oh sorry!

Also, you can pull records from your library, Reference USA. They may limit the amount of records you can take in a sitting or by remote download per day.

Many people use Sales Genie, that has a montly membership, steep and Goleads.com, cheaper, but you can't bulk download.

Usually purchased for $0.4 a record, Dun & Bradsteet data is supposed to be high quality. Only a couple of my calls resulted in Ed, he's been dead for 5 years now. Oh sorry!

Also, you can pull records from your library, Reference USA. They may limit the amount of records you can take in a sitting or by remote download per day.

Many people use Sales Genie, that has a montly membership, steep and Goleads.com, cheaper, but you can't bulk download.

Thanks for the info. I actually use to call Reference USA leads years ago when I was selling in a different industry to small business owners. I had great luck! Yesterday I actually went to the library, and it's free to access, but you can not download the entire directory.. :( So I called them yesterday, and they told me they have 90,000 leads in my area, but are 14 cents per lead. I thought 14 cents was very high, am I wrong? Do you know anything that has the same quality of Reference USA, but is cheaper?

Last edited:
Back