What do you use for your own health insurance? & What would you recommend for my situation?

If any of you are looking for a good PPO that is off of the marketplace, I can help you with that! It is a fixed indemnity plan through Manhattan Life. It is for healthy people that make too much for an ACA plan to make sense. Check out the attached brochure that outlines the details of the plan and it also has a price sheet. I am currently licensed in OH, VA, NC, SC, AL, OK, TX. Just let me know if you have any questions, like to get coverage, or if you would like to get contracted with them.

I hate seeing these types of plans out there. People enroll thinking they actually have health insurance. All good until they end up in the hospital needing surgery.

How about attaching the policy fee schedule so we can all see how much exposure there is for when someone has a surgery?

I hate seeing these types of plans out there. People enroll thinking they actually have health insurance. All good until they end up in the hospital needing surgery.

How about attaching the policy fee schedule so we can all see how much exposure there is for when someone has a surgery?

As long as the proper disclosures are UNDERSTOOD. I feel it has a very needed place in the market.

You cant compare that to an ACA plan. The alternative comparison for that plan, is nothing.

Lots of people are "stuck in the middle" and priced out of ACA plans, cant afford it, not an option. With no access to group.

That indemnity plan is MUCH better than being uninsured.

Something is usually better than nothing.

And its no different than a person opting for minimum auto liability coverage because of the cost of higher coverage. Would it be ideal for them to have higher coverage? Sure... if they could afford it, but they cant.

No different than life insurance or disability insurance... most people are underinsured for both of those. But something is better than nothing.

If you cant protect all of your assets, you damn well better protect what you can.

Most areas of insurance are not an "all or none" game. Health Insurance isn't either.

Back