What do you use for your own health insurance? & What would you recommend for my situation?

I'm in a very similar situation. Had medishare for several years, worked well.
But, recently switched to an off exchange plan with Florida Blue (I think that is what it is referred to anyway, I'm not super up-to-date on the under 65 crowd), it doesn't have any ACA subsidies.
but it is HSA compatible, which I love. As a higher income person, you may want to seriously consider this, as the contributions to the HSA will lower your taxable income, and save you a lot of money at the end of the year. It is the main reason I switched from Medishare to Florida Blue
---
Oh, I read your post wrong, you said "probably would switch to medishare"
either way, the HSA is a powerful tax planning tool

As far as I know, in Florida, we don’t have any off exchange plans other than STM which is now done. Where can I find this plan ?

Stm is not aca and not considered on or off exchange.

If you want aca off market hsa quotes just go to flblue.com

I never said STM is an exchange plan. You’re kinda coming off rude to me lately from someone I’ve respected.
I’ve been on flblue.com and I didn’t see off exchange plans. That’s all I’ve said. I didn’t say they’re not there. I just didn’t see them.
Relax man. I’m a Medicare guy. It could be coming off bad because I can’t hear the tone. But I’m not that up on ACA

I never said STM is an exchange plan. You’re kinda coming off rude to me lately from someone I’ve respected.
I’ve been on flblue.com and I didn’t see off exchange plans. That’s all I’ve said. I didn’t say they’re not there. I just didn’t see them.
Relax man. I’m a Medicare guy. It could be coming off bad because I can’t hear the tone. But I’m not that up on ACA

My bad, sorry, no rudeness intended. Just making quick posts on the go.

Back