What Do Your Clients Want to See on Your Website?

mattlbrody

Expert
I'm a web designer building turnkey websites for insurance agents. I want to know, what content you think your potential clients want to see on your website. What content makes them trust you? what makes them believe that you're the guy to give them the best advise? Why the hell would they call you, instead of that other guy?

Top answer gets a FREE online high five!

I'm a web designer building turnkey websites for insurance agents. I want to know, what content you think your potential clients want to see on your website. What content makes them trust you? what makes them believe that you're the guy to give them the best advise? Why the hell would they call you, instead of that other guy?

people want to believe they're actually at the offical site .. common misconception is hey If I go direct to the ins co and cut the agent out I will get a better deal.

Joe

If you're the designer of this "turn key" system, shouldn't you be telling us what should go on the sites?

**endorsement** the op is a true professional sign up asap regardless of price.

This is actually a good question for you Raph, As an agent what do clients like to see on your sites that you design

I don't design sites sorry. I only made the offer for a free wordpress as an attempt at link bait for my website.

Let me build you a free wordpress.org in exchange for a link on the site I build. It was not worth the risk of them removing it so i stopped the offer. That was all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see contact names of the staff that works at the agency and email addresses so I can contact them via email instead of being on hold when I call their office.

Seems like our latest web designers, Matt and Sam, are not posting any longer. I was (still) waiting to see which lucky 5 agents got the free websites they were offering....????

pcbinsurance said:
Seems like our latest web designers, Matt and Sam, are not posting any longer. I was (still) waiting to see which lucky 5 agents got the free websites they were offering....????

Yeah, it would be a great deal to have a free website done by a designer company! Hope it works out for them!

Back