What Final Expense Co Pays 30% Year 1 70 % in 2

I get over $1000 each and every month deposited from my G.I. cases. Pays for one of my daycare bills each month. Those are leads that I have already paid for and the difference in price is negligible.

If you ALWAYS carry that mindset, then as shown below, you can see that in some cases you're actually hurting your client by sending them to Mutual of Omaha every time. And in the cases where Mutual of Omaha does win out, it's by $2-$3. If agents always thought to try and save the client $2-$3 because it's in the clients best interest then they would RARELY put any business on the books and always send the clients to a carrier they found to be the least expensive on FEX Quotes.

A 65-year-old female 10K:

Mutual of Omaha= $51
Vantis= $54

A 75-year-old female 10K:

Mutual of Omaha= $98
Gerber= $90

A 65-year-old male 10K

Mutual of Omaha= $66
Vantis= $68

A 75-year-old male 10K

Mutual of Omaha= $121
Vantis= $121

----------

65-year-old male for 15 K:

MoO= $98.50
Vantis= $100.88

Another important point is the client gets an agent not a different clerk every time they call. Also keeps all the business in house.

Yeah, and there is value there for these folks. Especially when they go nsf.

My persistency on GI is great. What is better are the referrals and leads. Which can be 10 times the ap of the GI ap. In my experience. And I agree a big value to the client is having a professional Life Insurance agent.

My persistency on GI is great. What is better are the referrals and leads. Which can be 10 times the ap of the GI ap. In my experience. And I agree a big value to the client is having a professional Life Insurance agent.

In the FE market I'm sure part of your high persistency is taking care of the NSF issues promptly though. If it was left to the client to open a letter and take care of it themselves it would never get fixed.

In the FE market I'm sure part of your high persistency is taking care of the NSF issues promptly though. If it was left to the client to open a letter and take care of it themselves it would never get fixed.

That is my experience. I do not have to many families that nsf. But the majority of my nsf seem to be the same families. My GIs nsf very little and most of the owners ate not broke. Many times it is a child, parent or sibling of the insured.

Ok now the prospect had tumor out and came back benign but he had liver transplant in 2006. Any hope for a policy that is not graded. Mass prospect make 65

Back