What is a good alternative to Search and Save?

policywonk

Expert
Having issues with the slow slow load times and overall user friendliness of site.Only need a platform for saving drug list and comparing ma/pdp plans.Any suggestions?

Connecture/medicare center does those things better.

Another problem i had with SS is on the benefits compare they leave off the dental benefits for UHC plans in n Florida ( and maybe everywhere ).I escalated this with SS and they blamed it on Connecture where they get their data i guess?

Medicare Pro

Medicare pro doesn’t compare plans . It’s just a crm that’s holds your client . I’ve been using for 2 yrs and I like it for the simplicity. But anyone who needs more advanced things like texting , calling , sending postcards using outside vendors must look else where . For Pete’s sake you can’t even download your book of business directly from the carriers websites . You must send to Andrew who formats it and downloads . But I like it for printing client labels for mailers and being able to easily segregate and specific plans in your Bob . The best part everything’s already built out so super easy to use .

Medicare pro doesn’t compare plans
If you're referring to a side-to-side comparison of two different plans, yes it does. Simply click any two (maybe more) and either save or email to the client.

Another problem i had with SS is on the benefits compare they leave off the dental benefits for UHC plans in n Florida ( and maybe everywhere ).I escalated this with SS and they blamed it on Connecture where they get their data i guess?

When I click on plans I only use the SOB

Back