What is going on over at Oceanview Life & Annuity??

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
I placed a $200,000 case over 4 weeks ago (issued), never paid on it, so I called last week to get status and their systems were "Down". Tried again today to reach them and same answer. Their site also is down. What gives? Aggravating. Guess they think their agents are made of money and don't need to be paid...

I delivered the contract personally to the client over 2 weeks ago. Their CSR reps are no help because they said they can't get in either. Not their fault but come on!

Does it have anything to do with them pausing new sales. Thought i saw they were suspending new sales of MYGA & FIA

Still no answer and the site is down now they say from a "cyberattack". 5 weeks later and still no commission and I haven't been able to reach anyone at the home office or log in for nearly a week.

Still no answer and the site is down now they say from a "cyberattack". 5 weeks later and still no commission and I haven't been able to reach anyone at the home office or log in for nearly a week.

Been several of those lately. Huge mortgage company is being held for ransom currently

On a positive note for Oceanview, AM best upgraded them last week from A- to A

booking app development can revolutionize how businesses and customers engage, making the process of scheduling and managing appointments more efficient and user-friendly. Here's a commentary on the key aspects of booking app development: Streamlined Booking Process: A well-developed booking app simplifies the reservation or appointment process, providing users with a seamless and user-friendly experience. It should offer an intuitive interface that allows users to quickly find available slots and complete bookings with minimal friction.

Last edited:
Back