What is the Best FE Lead for the $$$

custom247

I'm using a direct mail company now that isn't that great and not that cost effective. The upside is that the home office is very helpful. I work in FL If anyone knows of a good lead source please tell me ???

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. Exclusive? Shared? Etc. There are a lot of variables out there. I know my leads are some of the best priced leads for the quality out there, but they are internet generated (all organically, no incentives etc) However some agents prefer direct mailers as well, which are more affordable but take a while and conversion seems to not be as good.

I'm going to recommend myself to be thrown in the ring.

Not the cheapest, but real-time and automatically verified with our lead scoring system.

Last edited:
I'm going to recommend myself to be thrown in the ring.

Not the cheapest, but real-time and automatically verified with our lead scoring system.

What type of leads are agents having the best success with on your platform?

Every producer seems to have their own preference on what works best for them. Specific lead types tend to work better in certain areas than others as well, for example direct mail may have much higher percentages in Area 1 vs Area 2 where as phone calls may work better in Area 2 vs Area 1.

For direct mail I have always had success with Main Street Power Mail. They are very informative as to giving others return rates in an area and what pieces are getting better returns in that area.

Every producer seems to have their own preference on what works best for them. Specific lead types tend to work better in certain areas than others as well, for example direct mail may have much higher percentages in Area 1 vs Area 2 where as phone calls may work better in Area 2 vs Area 1.

For direct mail I have always had success with Main Street Power Mail. They are very informative as to giving others return rates in an area and what pieces are getting better returns in that area.

We had a lot of problems with Main Street.

Back