What Table Rating Should This Heart Stent Get ?

Re: What Table Rating Should this heart Stent get??

Can you give an example premium for $500k death benefit on a 60 year old male?

Estimates for a Flexible Premium Adjustable L.I.P.:
Male Age 60 Preferred Nonsmoker: $7,386 premium outlay
Male Age 60 Standard Nonsmoker: $8,985 premium outlay

70% target?? ;)

70% target?? ;)

What company is this for? I was asking about the other guy's plan. A guy who is 70 pounds over standard weight at age 60 is not getting a $500k UL for $8985 a year.

What company is this for? I was asking about the other guy's plan. A guy who is 70 pounds over standard weight at age 60 is not getting a $500k UL for $8985 a year.

Oh nevermind, I was running your basic illustration.. but for someone 70 lbs over standard weight, they would probably have a rated table rating or worse (depending).. in that case, it would have to cost more.

$242,500 Single Premium, gets a 10% Bonus, No Surrender Charge losses, $7,576/month Tax Free for healthcare with or WITHOUT Confinement. 15 year illustrations shows a Death Benefit of over $725,000 along with a Cash Value of almost $500,000.

$242,500 Single Premium, gets a 10% Bonus, No Surrender Charge losses, $7,576/month Tax Free for healthcare with or WITHOUT Confinement. 15 year illustrations shows a Death Benefit of over $725,000 along with a Cash Value of almost $500,000.

That's a spicy meatball......seems like it would be a pretty niche product.

Yep, pretty much anyone who won't be needing to turn the money from their IRA, CD or Annuity into income (about 92% - 94%) and think that Income Taxes are going to go up (about 100%).

70% target?? ;)

What a great offer. Keep on offering those 70% contracts..........LOL

What a great offer. Keep on offering those 70% contracts..........LOL

...when you can't close, my company will make and close the entire sale, then give you 70% (just by bringing your prospect to us).

70% of something is better than 100% of nothing!:mad::1biggrin:

...when you can't close, my company will make and close the entire sale, then give you 70% (just by bringing your prospect to us).

70% of something is better than 100% of nothing!:mad::1biggrin:

Now I am interested. Please elaborate.

</IMG></IMG>

Now I am interested. Please elaborate.

</IMG></IMG>

Basically, we'll do all the leg work for you, and just for bringing your client to us, you'll make 70%. Also, we'll sign a non-compete, where we will never make contact with your client (you must act as the middleman).

We would need to get your client examined (no cost to you or them), then once the necessary medical information is gathered on the insured, we'll put a package together for presentation and evaluation. Typically, no medical examinations are required, though the HIPAA regulations will require cooperation of the insured...

If you are looking to settle, we'll also need a copy of the in-force policy illustrating future performance to age 100. The completed package is then presented to multiple investors.

We will design opportunities for your clients as the result of our unique capacity to both originate life insurance as well as to purchase life insurance through our affiliate provider. The combination of both entities enables you (the agent) to benefit by writing significantly more premium as a result of more sales coupled with much larger sales.:yes:

Back