What to Do?

heatherh653

I am a licensed agent in arkansas . I have been out of the insurance world for about a year. I have two potential offers one from senior life and the other from MOO. I previously worked for AIL which was a crash course for me as a new agent. I keep reading about indy but know nothing about how the process works. I am looking for guidance and what my options are. Please help !!

Go with MoO and learn as much as you can. Force them to train you...bug them daily until you get what you need.

Go with MoO and learn as much as you can. Force them to train you...bug them daily until you get what you need.

So are theybsimular to ail? In that they work u a ton of hours ?

----------

And how do you know if your ready to go independent ? Is independent better ?

So are theybsimular to ail? In that they work u a ton of hours ?

----------

And how do you know if your ready to go independent ? Is independent better ?

Look you will be 1099 status work what you want. Indy is better but you don't know anything yet. Work at least a year w/ moo and learn the biz. Then think about indy.

Look you will be 1099 status work what you want. Indy is better but you don't know anything yet. Work at least a year w/ moo and learn the biz. Then think about indy.

Can you or anyone tell me about the hours you generally work with them? Work life balance? Hours to pay? Charge backs etc ?

----------

Can you or anyone tell me about the hours you generally work with them? Work life balance? Hours to pay? Charge backs etc ?

Not to speak poorly about a company but I worked my butt off with ail pulling ridiculous hours with little to show for it but how to sale in high saturated areas and still make a living

----------

My previous company we worked from 7-30 8 am till 10 pm and then had to have everything uploaded befor midnight this was 6 days a week. I'm not interested in that structure again. I have a six year old son and a relationship that isn't conducive to.

Last edited:
Back