What to Replace an Evercare Snp Chronic Plan with

L

luke4275

78 male with a pacemaker recd a notice that his evercare snp chronic plan is not being renewed. He is paying $25 a month, and pays 20 copay for doc and 35 for spec, for his pacemaker. He takes 4 bp meds and pays 10 a month mail-order for each for a 90 day supply. He doensnt have money for a supp and is aware of his oop potential and doesn't qualify for low income.. Any best choices for him... san diego, CA , thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know I might have to wait til oct 01 till the new plans come out to advise

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the commish cut for the agent that helps you out?

Ya know, since you're too lazy to do industry research and all.

78 male with a pacemaker recd a notice that his evercare snp chronic plan is not being renewed. He is paying $25 a month, and pays 20 copay for doc and 35 for spec, for his pacemaker. He takes 4 bp meds and pays 10 a month mail-order for each for a 90 day supply. He doensnt have money for a supp and is aware of his oop potential and doesn't qualify for low income.. Any best choices for him... san diego, CA , thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know I might have to wait til oct 01 till the new plans come out to advise

He can swith to a UHC PPO or HMO plan in your area, possibly with 0 premium.

Luke, are you completely unable to do anything for yourself?

If you are appointed and certified with UHC you'd know the answer.

Call ANY of your carriers and ask them.

On the other hand, can I refer agents to you that need to contract? I'm sure you can help out.

Seriously, you need to get a JOB.

Rick

Once again, Luke. Study, study, study. Not only the entire Medicare and You Publication with rights/protections, etc., but the plans you want to sell and most of all.... the plans you're up against. You should know "everything" that a potential client could be offered or currently hold.

It would seem that after several weeks of getting bashed for your lack of motivation and knowledge you might actually invest yourself in this profession you've chosen.

And... you've known about this client for almost three weeks. You've not done one bit of research. Duh!
MA Secure Horizons Evercare. Being Dropped

Matter of fact on 9/8/10 you asked:

Luke asked: What is the full exposure for the skilled nursing facility coinsurance? and is this a nursing home? what is the part A deductible dollar amount? thanks

Then on 9/11 you posted the thread in the link above.

Since then you've asked one ignorant question after another and shown zero progress in your professional knowledge or willingness to better your ability to serve the senior population.

I implore you to find another profession. You are going to seriously f' over some seniors. Sadly it sounds like you're targeting the most vulnerable of seniors... those in poverty situations.

Last edited:
I wish this forum would have been around when I was learning this business. If so, every time I got a lead, I would just post the particuliars of the lead and pole the forum members.
Unfortuniately for me, I had to learn by making mistakes.

What the hell man R U Stoopid or What?
How many carriers offer CI Heart Plans in said county?
I mean this is ridiculous. Somebody might need to notify your State Board of Insurance about your complete incompetence.

Back