What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Except they didn't.

You fundamentally do not understand the delegate process. Biden was the presumptive nominee. He knew, like everyone with 5 minutes of research, that delegates officially nominate the candidate at the Convention.

Except in states where law requires it, delegates are not required to vote on the results in primaries. They should vote in good conscience of the electorate that elected them.

Rule 12J

After the first debate, a vast majority of the Democratic Party, felt it was necessary to replace Joe Biden.

Biden pushed back that he was not stepping down. Which was his right. On the Convention night, based on how the delegates felt, they could have replaced Biden... provided it met the rules of the Democratic Party for Pledged Delegates. See above.

Biden was signaling that he was considering stepping down after that debate by polling Harris v Trump. He stepped down when it was clear there was not path to victory, and he was not the nominee.

Here's the truth... you're upset that Trump is failing in running against Harris. He is losing and melting down.

You may think that's an insurrection, but that argument is a false equivalent to Jan 6. Biden was not the nominee. Delegates could have voted against him and forced the second vote... which he would have lost when Super Delegates started voting.

No one encouraged a crowd of people to charge the Democratic Convention to stop an official vote. They encouraged Biden to step down because it would cause a major issue at the Convention, which would likely cause the same result.

Trump, et al, encouraged a large group of supporters to march to the Capitol and "fight like hell."

He attempted to submit a fake slate of electors.
He attempted to talk GA Sec of State to "find votes for him."
He attempted to reach out to Doug Doucy to stop him from certifying the election.
He attempted to get Mike Pense to reach outside of his authority to refuse to certify the election.

The insurrection is not JUST one thing. It's a number of illegal actions that Trump and his team attempted to do to overthrow a free and fair election; even if you don't agree it was... there is no proof of widespread fraud that was significant to alter the results.

Trump lost in the Electoral College, the Popular Vote, and the challeges in court. Then he decided he was going to try to keep power regardless of the result. That is a traitor. You are supporting a traitor.

It'd be a nice change of pace if someone of you guys would actually do research on what happened, vs what you think happened... or maybe take an 8th grade Civics class
The louder you get, the more we don't hear. I feel your hate. Got it. It still doesn't negate the fact that your pals on Washington Ave are destroying the country. WWIII is sniffing at our heels and you're so pissed at this guy you literally plagerized every other sentence from left wing talking points. We can do better. And will. I don't give a s##t about paying $10 a gallon for gas as long as my kids don't have to hunt for a bomb shelter. And as far as research.....you didn't.

The louder you get, the more we don't hear. I feel your hate. Got it. It still doesn't negate the fact that your pals on Washington Ave are destroying the country. WWIII is sniffing at our heels and you're so pissed at this guy you literally plagerized every other sentence from left wing talking points. We can do better. And will. I don't give a s##t about paying $10 a gallon for gas as long as my kids don't have to hunt for a bomb shelter. And as far as research.....you didn't.
You don't hear anything that doesn't conform to you false world view. Got it.

Here's the difference between us...

I used specific facts, not left leaning talking points, just verifiable, objective facts to form an argument. You have not refuted any of those facts... Unlike you, I'd hear you out and if you can make a persuasive objective argument, I'd take it under consideration that maybe I'm wrong...

Because I'm an adult, and don't turn into a crybaby because my favorite Rapist lost an election and tried to overthrow the Constitution.

Tell me where I'm wrong, objectively.. I'll wait.

Destroying the country, how?

Crime is down.
Inflation is down.
Job creation is still net positive under Biden.
Unemployment is 95.6%, which means everyone that wants a job has one....
Despite what Fox News tells you, border crossing have dropped significantly since September 2020.

Wars? The US isn't in a war. It's funding them, which is horrible on both Israel and Ukraine. A World War isn't "at our doorstep" anymore than it was in WWII... when Japan attacked US.

Don't bring a butter knife to a gun fight. I don't use rhetoric and abstracts to argue in bad faith.

Or to state otherwise, the louder the nonsense you talk, the less anyone with half a brain pays attention.

(PS: I've been accused of thinking I'm smarter than others.. It's not that I'm smarter, it's that I don't peddle in lies and bullshit. Want to have a discussion like an adult, I'm happy to participate.)

People decry Trump as an insurectionist and then sing the praises of a group that actually succeeded in raising an insurrection. Biden had actally been voted to run for a second term but the Democrat powerbrokers managed to pull a coup and overthrow the "will of the people".
Republican's have been arguing for 4+ years that Biden was too old, and now they're complaining when he agreed with them.

You don't hear anything that doesn't conform to you false world view. Got it.

Here's the difference between us...

I used specific facts, not left leaning talking points, just verifiable, objective facts to form an argument. You have not refuted any of those facts... Unlike you, I'd hear you out and if you can make a persuasive objective argument, I'd take it under consideration that maybe I'm wrong...

Because I'm an adult, and don't turn into a crybaby because my favorite Rapist lost an election and tried to overthrow the Constitution.

Tell me where I'm wrong, objectively.. I'll wait.

Destroying the country, how?

Crime is down.
Inflation is down.
Job creation is still net positive under Biden.
Unemployment is 95.6%, which means everyone that wants a job has one....
Despite what Fox News tells you, border crossing have dropped significantly since September 2020.

Wars? The US isn't in a war. It's funding them, which is horrible on both Israel and Ukraine. A World War isn't "at our doorstep" anymore than it was in WWII... when Japan attacked US.

Don't bring a butter knife to a gun fight. I don't use rhetoric and abstracts to argue in bad faith.

Or to state otherwise, the louder the nonsense you talk, the less anyone with half a brain pays attention.

(PS: I've been accused of thinking I'm smarter than others.. It's not that I'm smarter, it's that I don't peddle in lies and bullshit. Want to have a discussion like an adult, I'm happy to participate.)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

People decry Trump as an insurectionist and then sing the praises of a group that actually succeeded in raising an insurrection. Biden had actally been voted to run for a second term but the Democrat powerbrokers managed to pull a coup and overthrow the "will of the people".
Lol ok donnie

Kumalla "Heels-UP!" Harris is actually on record stating she wants to do away with all insurance. This woman is absolutely f**king insane. Anyone in this industry that votes for her has an IQ that's hovering somewhere in the low 60's. Sorry if that hurts some of your feelings, but it's the truth. I'd call it Stockholm Syndrome, but it's worse. It's "Dumbass Syndrome." I mean, seriously. The woman is literally saying "Hey stupid....I'm gonna try and take your job away." And you morons sit there and go "Yaaaaaaaas Queen!!!!" I swear, this country is a complete and total Idiocracy. Everyday I wake up, it feels like I'm in the f**king "Twilight Zone."

Last edited:
This is possibly the dumbest thread on the entire forum.

If anyone thinks the President has the power to do away with anything, they do not understand how the US Government works.

Congress is what your attention should be on... and those buying their votes and paying them off.

All of the theatrics are merely a charade to keep the masses distracted from the ones who truly hold the power in this country.

Kumalla "Heels-UP!" Harris is actually on record stating she wants to do away with all insurance. This woman is absolutely f**king insane. Anyone in this industry that votes for her has an IQ that's hovering somewhere in the low 60's. Sorry if that hurts some of your feelings, but it's the truth. I'd call it Stockholm Syndrome, but it's worse. It's "Dumbass Syndrome." I mean, seriously. The woman is literally saying "Hey stupid....I'm gonna try and take your job away." And you morons sit there and go "Yaaaaaaaas Queen!!!!" I swear, this country is a complete and total Idiocracy. Everyday I wake up, it feels like I'm in the
I wake up every day and feel fine

Latest posts

Back