Where Can I Find a Way to Compare Part D Plan Costs Annually?

Hello!

I had a very handy link that is not working now. It was on the Medicare site where you could enter all the clients drugs they are taking and it would tell you all the plans available in their area and the total annual cost. I have been back and forth through it but I can't get it to illustrate that way anymore. I must be missing something. What it shows me now is the drug plans in the area, their rating, how much the plan costs each month, etc... I keep thinking they must have done something different and I need to click a filter or something.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!;)

That is the site I would use as it is Medicare's. Using anyone's third party site can get you in hot water if you are way off. However, when you use Medicare with the client, they have no one to blame but Medicare for getting it wrong (which has happened in the past).

That is the site I would use as it is Medicare's. Using anyone's third party site can get you in hot water if you are way off. However, when you use Medicare with the client, they have no one to blame but Medicare for getting it wrong (which has happened in the past).

Silly, If you actually write the Part D they can still be angry and file a Sales Allegation or whatever CMS is calling it....Its like thinking you can rely on info provided by IRS employees.

Hello!

I had a very handy link that is not working now. It was on the Medicare site.

Thanks!;)

The site is just busy and you will have to keep trying to get in. It's actually better than it's ever been this year as I've only had to stay up till after midnight once so far. You can get the drugs logged in and get your ID saved. I get stalled at the pharmacy entry point.

type ritter insurance marketing in google.. use the medicare quoting tool. you must create a username and password.

its 100 % free and ove helluva sales tool

Joe

The site is just busy and you will have to keep trying to get in. It's actually better than it's ever been this year as I've only had to stay up till after midnight once so far. You can get the drugs logged in and get your ID saved. I get stalled at the pharmacy entry point.

Yep! That was it. Works just as it had countless times before! Beginning to think I was in the twilight zone! lol Thanks

Why waste your time with a stand alone part d anyways. Have the client call medicare themselves and enroll over the phone. Part D comp is not worth the head ache.

Back