Where in the Hell Are All the Unhappy Business Owners?

Wow, I'm impressed. Where do you live where you can walk in to 30 per hour? I can spend half the day and barely walk in to that many.

What do you guys say to the owner who just changed and is reluctant to talk because they don't won't to go through either the paperwork again, or think their agent probably got them the best deal?

Great ideas by the way guys, keep em coming. I've got to do something to drive more business.

he has just actually told you he thinks insurance is a good thing and thinks he has a good plan GO BY AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF But first take 2 hours and read the little red book of sales questions and answers there is almost nothing anyone can say that is not discussed

Wow, I'm impressed. Where do you live where you can walk in to 30 per hour? I can spend half the day and barely walk in to that many.

Baltimore, just go to a heavily populated business area. And 30 in half the day? That's hitting 7 businesses per hour. What, are you stopping off to get massages every 30 minutes?

BtoB does not work unless you're in a very heavily populated business area. Again, it's 1%. If you're hitting 7 businesses per hour you'd need to work 14 hours for your 1st deal.

Back