Where is all the MA call center TV commercials?

I usually have either cnn,msnbc or fox news on during the day and last AEP i would see non stop tv ads even before 10/15 especially in Florida because of the years round FEMA SEPS.Have they cut back that much? I am sure having to compete for TV ad space with the political ads doesn't help but i still see ads form UHC,Humana and Wellcare.

I usually have either cnn,msnbc or fox news on during the day and last AEP i would see non stop tv ads even before 10/15 especially in Florida because of the years round FEMA SEPS.Have they cut back that much? I am sure having to compete for TV ad space with the political ads doesn't help but i still see ads form UHC,Humana and Wellcare.
I haven't had cable TV in 4 years now, but that would explain why I have been getting less calls this year about all the "free stuff that I have been missing out on"

all of them are finally trying to be financially disciplined, and they’ve got enormous books they need to defend. Also, the Joe Namath guys went bankrupt.

Maybe due to the stricter TPMA rules, making it harder to sell/share lead info?

That's what i was thinking but the outbound telemarketing level seems to have increased so not sure if that is because the call centers that employ them are trying to squeeze all they can out of PTC they have left for 2024 plans or if they plan to transfer these calls as "inbound calls " to the call centers.

Back