Where is all the MA call center TV commercials?

I usually have either cnn,msnbc or fox news on during the day and last AEP i would see non stop tv ads even before 10/15 especially in Florida because of the years round FEMA SEPS.Have they cut back that much? I am sure having to compete for TV ad space with the political ads doesn't help but i still see ads form UHC,Humana and Wellcare.
Oct 15th they will be fast and loud

I imagine carriers aren’t offering the same amounts of marketing support, either. I have no actual knowledge about how that looks this year.
I’d say marketing $’s are down 50-75%from the last few yrs . I just read an article fron Jarad strock who analyzes the Medicare mkt like no one else that 7% of all mapd plans nationwide will term this aep . Also a big research firm says 30% of all mapd plans disenroll in the first 30 days . Carriers went from bountiful money to barely making money or breaking even. Forget what cms does with comp I’d say carriers chop overrides big in 2026 and possibly agent comp to. The truth is profitability is very murky going forward and major pullbacks coming . The select quotes of the world are on there last legs as call center selling mapd doesn’t work .

This happens every election year. It’ll ramp up soon.

They don’t need better plans to do tv ads. If anything, plans are getting worse so it’s even more incentive to have tv ads.

Back