Where You Sell Annuities? Office, Home Office, Client's House.

Re: Where You Sell Annuities? Office, Home Office, Client's Hous

Yes, we have I95 and pretzels stands, but they don't go together. It is dangerous enough having automobiles on I95 without having pretzels stands. But if you haven't had a soft pretzel slathered with mustard at one of the many stands in downtown Philly, you haven't lived! They are delicious.:)

Come on Arn, be the first! Open a drive-thru pretzel stand on I95. Doesn't rush hower get bad enough that traffic really isn't moving anyway? What better way to pass time in traffic than a soft pretzel drenched in mustard and an ice cold beer?

Good idea, Vol. I may set up a franchise and have some stands on the Schuylkill Expressway (a/k/a Crawlway). Traffic rarely moves at a speed greater than 15 mph on that highway.

Exactly, if you space the order and delivery spots far enough apart, they probably wouldn't even have to slow down. Just make sure not to cross local jurisdiction lines, might mess up your beer license.

Yes, we have I95 and pretzels stands, but they don't go together. It is dangerous enough having automobiles on I95 without having pretzels stands. But if you haven't had a soft pretzel slathered with mustard at one of the many stands in downtown Philly, you haven't lived! They are delicious.:)
Thats what I meant, We have I95 but we don't have pretzel stands here on or off of I95. But we do have good lobster rolls :)

I can not believe that a thread about "where to sell annuities" has made it to 3 pages, even with the help of soft pretzels.

I can not believe that a thread about "where to sell annuities" has made it to 3 pages, even with the help of soft pretzels.

Your not giving enough credit to the soft pretzels....And when it comes to where to sell annuities, I still stand by the bar and drinking with the client until they can no longer understand what they are signing but make sure the client is still able to sign on the dotted line.

Pretzels..Love nyc and philly vendor pretzels. From where to sell annuities to pretzels.

Based on the posts it seems that most agents go to prospects houses for the selling of annuities. So I guess I really don't need a client friendly office in my home.

Any further thoughts would be appreciated about the best place to sell annuiites.

Rich

Trying wearing a police uniform and wear a gun. You won't even need to set appointments. Just show up and bang on the door with butt of the gun until they answer. Then tell them if they want safety and protection, the carrier will act as a policeman for their money and will lock it out of harm's way.

Last edited:

This was 17 + years ago but there was always a guy with pretzels in paper bags on the Allegheny ramp. :1cute:

Back