Which Carrier Do You Use for 80+ Yr Old Clients?

ummm, no new commissions???:swoon:

Yes, but I thought that everyone on this board put the clients needs first..........LOL.

Sarcasm it was, I tell ya.

A senior I know had the guy at her bank trying to roll her into a new SPIA from her long out-of-surrender VA.

When she asked him about streaming her current annuity,he glossed over it. I called the carrier directly to get the schedule since her banker only wanted a new commission.

Sure there are more than a few scumbags sitting up in banks. Then again, someone had to sell all those VA's.

With the majority of these clients the surrender period is long gone, and in looking at the surrender values I am assuming that most if not all of the ones i have seen so far do not have MVA's(of course this will be looked into further).

insuranceexec our company is not interested in earning a cheap buck off of our clients, we will only advise a change to our clients if there is a clear advantage for them.

Thanks all for your input.

ps wow insuranceexec didn't know that an internal annuitization wouldn't result in a new commission?

Haha just kidding man.

pps I found that LSW has charge backs of 100% for the first 6 months and 50% for the next 6 months then 0% thereafter. Also they issue to age 89.

I apologize as I did not realize that the clients were past their surrender charge period. I should have asked.

There are many good annuities for older people. What is their overall objective?

Inheritance?
Income?
Liquidity?
Still saving for that RV........LOL

National Western Life has a fixed product series issuable to age 90. 10 year chassis. Interest Rate bonuses of 1%, 5%, 7% with yields of 5.05%, 8.05% and 11.05% in the first year.

The company offers an Index product with a 5% premium bonus that is available up to age 85.

Great American and BPA.

Someone earlier (August) suggested Allianz. I like Allianz, but most of the good stuff is cut off at age 80.

Latest posts

Back