Which Life Insurance Company Offers Fastest Cash Built Up?

"which is available for a loan"

But Lar, can I call you Lar? doesn't this change your statement a wee bit? The words are there, if they weren't? I agree 100% with your post. But how often does a prospect ask you how fast they can pull money from a policy?
Never had it happen to me, even when using riders to pump additional funds to build CVs.

So you may be right, but so may I. Just depends on those words. yes? And you can call me Lar if you want. No worries.

I was shopping for a company with highest return for short period of time. Sometimes its about having your money available, for us thats the case. Our guy said, 10 years is the perfect time to let it build.:no:

"which is available for a loan"

But Lar, can I call you Lar? doesn't this change your statement a wee bit? The words are there, if they weren't? I agree 100% with your post. But how often does a prospect ask you how fast they can pull money from a policy?
Never had it happen to me, even when using riders to pump additional funds to build CVs.

So you may be right, but so may I. Just depends on those words. yes? And you can call me Lar if you want. No worries.
Well, all this is exactly my point. Need more info. It looks like the issue is moot anyway... the OP has never been back since the original post.

I write with Mutual Trust Life mainly for the following reasons:
Covenant II Policy designed for fast CV build-up
Liquidity, Use and Control of the cash value
Contract is built to borrow money and pay back.
Excellent premium flexibility using FPUA Rider

There is nothing wrong with quick access to cash within a policy. If you feel that the client is worthy of suspicion, do what you feel is necessary. As to cash, UL is designed to provide an opportunity for cash input at any stage through a flexible premium structure. A problem exists in that the COI (cost of insurance) grows as the client and policy age. Cash, in the policy, erodes at an increasing rate over time.

Your client is probably trying to compare what you can provide, to a good mutual company like New York Life, MassMutual, Lafayette, etc. The public companies tend toward UL and VUL, not Whole Life. Whole Life has a COI that is steady. Over time the cash exceeds the UL potential as would be shown if you ran an "IRR".

Take a look at a "Ten Pay" Whole Life policy as an example of what I'm suggesting, for early cash accumulation....but not from a public company.

Back