Which P&C Company Has Better Rates than Allstate in PA?

ralfgage

Expert
I am agent PA writing P&C. Lot of prospects in 25 miles around
Philadelphia have Allstate policies and premiums are very difficult to beat even in suburban area. Any suggestions as to which companies can beat the premiums on same set of circumstances.

Re: Which P&C Company Has Better Ratesthan Allstate in PA?

Philadelphia have Allstate policies and premiums are very difficult to beat even in suburban area. Any suggestions as to which companies can beat the premiums on same set of circumstances.

PA must be a different world insurance wise than Oklahoma. In Oklahoma just about any company can beat Allstate. They're always the highest of the standard carriers.

Dude, I am in PA too. I don't know what carriers you have, but really any carrier can do the job. Maybe it is a philly thing?

I am in the philly area and Allstate really is not that competitive.

I am captive with LM and do pretty well in that area.

Erie is always tough to beat in PA as well as Safeco.

Dude, I am in PA too. I don't know what carriers you have, but really any carrier can do the job. Maybe it is a philly thing?
Thank you for your response. I got 9 prospect who are with Allstate outside philadelphia (suburbs) and I could not beat any with Metlife, Hartford, Travelers. So I thinking if I am missing out on something that is happening in marketplace.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am in the philly area and Allstate really is not that competitive.

I am captive with LM and do pretty well in that area.

Erie is always tough to beat in PA as well as Safeco.
Thanks for response. What is 'LM' ? if you don't mind.

Last edited:

LM = Liberty Mutual

Dan

LM = Liberty Mutual

Dan
Thanks. I thought so. When I googled several hit came up for LM so I wanted to be sure.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I got your PM. I can't send you PM back yet. Once I have enough posts to qualify, I will be in touch with you.

Last edited:
Re: Which P&C Company Has Better Rates than Allstate in PA?

Ralfgage are you with a IMO, like smart choice.

Ralfgage are you with a IMO, like smart choice.
no I am not. Any suggestions? I am looking to submit business thro' any agency or company for my P&C. Thanks.

You should go for Erie, Donagal, Progressive. how are you doing with metlife, hartford, travelers, that is what smart choice,and the other IMO offer.

Latest posts

Back