Who Are the Top FMO/IMO'S for Annuities?

infoseeker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Who are the top FMO/IMO'S for Annuities for training, tools such as income planning software and resources?

I have Senior clients and would like to have tools and training that would allow me the ability to present a whole retirement package to my senior client such as : LTC, Annuities, Life Insurance etc. So i need a well rounded FMO/IMO.

I want a FMO/IMO That has extensive knowledge in Retirement Planning and Not just narrowly pushing certain products so when i presnt a case after factfinding they know how to assist me in the most approapiate products and strategies, so they just dont suggest throwing them into an annuity.

I'll throw my hat in the ring. Annuities is our bread and butter and always will be, but having our own RIA, BD, and doing a lot of life, traditional LTC, and hybrid-based LTC makes us pretty well rounded.

Also, our Booming Income software, developed by Curtis Cloke, (SMA Advisor of the Year Finalist in 2009 and active Mentor) takes income planning beyond just throwing the money into an income rider on an indexed annuity. It does utilize annuities in the planning but only to solve the guaranteed income need. Curtis's approach takes into account tax efficiencies using all lines of products (securities, life, annuities, etc.)

I'd be happy to converse with you in more detail over the phone, via email, or you're welcome to attend our next producer event in Nov.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to talk.

I'll throw my hat in the ring. Annuities is our bread and butter and always will be, but having our own RIA, BD, and doing a lot of life, traditional LTC, and hybrid-based LTC makes us pretty well rounded.

Also, our Booming Income software, developed by Curtis Cloke, (SMA Advisor of the Year Finalist in 2009 and active Mentor) takes income planning beyond just throwing the money into an income rider on an indexed annuity. It does utilize annuities in the planning but only to solve the guaranteed income need. Curtis's approach takes into account tax efficiencies using all lines of products (securities, life, annuities, etc.)

I'd be happy to converse with you in more detail over the phone, via email, or you're welcome to attend our next producer event in Nov.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to talk.

Yes i would definitely be interested
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes i would definitely be interested in seeing what you have to offer

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back