Who Could Help a New Medicare Supplement Agent in Ohio

wealth2u

Expert
I have been reading this forum for quite some time. You can read my background from my post in the Introduction forum. I would like to get into medicare supplement. I am not interested in MA. I will be joining a couple of the training sites I have discovered with this forum. It seems like a lot are doing the medicare supplements by phone. I tried selling individual health insurance by phone before ACA but was not successful with it. Not saying I couldn't learn but would like to start selling face to face which is what I am comfortable with. Any suggestions on who would take on an inexperienced medicare supplement agent and basically give me a step by step plan on how to proceed?

I have been reading this forum for quite some time. You can read my background from my post in the Introduction forum. I would like to get into medicare supplement. I am not interested in MA. I will be joining a couple of the training sites I have discovered with this forum. It seems like a lot are doing the medicare supplements by phone. I tried selling individual health insurance by phone before ACA but was not successful with it. Not saying I couldn't learn but would like to start selling face to face which is what I am comfortable with. Any suggestions on who would take on an inexperienced medicare supplement agent and basically give me a step by step plan on how to proceed?

Give me a call. My website can lead you to my contact info.

Back