Who Experiences STRANGE Technical Problems with The Overall Forum?

Post a screen shot of your error. When something is "unavailable" or "Can not be displayed" they give a numerical code that describes what's going on.

I haven't had an issue, and judging by the people poking fun, neither have they. If you post the error code someone with some web knowledge can at least tell you what's causing the issue. Could be something as silly as your .NET framework or Java needing to be updated.

He's not that funny. Come on.

Below are some of my favorite quips from this author among us, Allen in Chicago:

Leaving a "Grandfathered" plan is like giving up your current wife for a young sweetie, only to learn that she's a gold-digger babe. When you see how stupid you were and try to return to the security of your former spouse, you find that she won't let you back through the door. Thread - Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

From now on I'll refer to today's major medical policies as LEGACY Health Insurance plans. That'll have a nice ring to it for prospecting later this year, don't cha think? Thread - Carrier Strategy

...the ones who warned (+30 times!) of the big ObamaCare iceberg in the path of USS America. Thread - Exchanges Are Mistakes...not Markets

But it's like insuring your $300,000 house with a $0 deductible policy that will pay no more than $100,000 for damage. You're fine for a tree trunk falling on the roof, but a fire, hurricane or tornado will leave you with at least a $200,000 out-of-pocket cost to rebuild. You'll save premium dollars with a limited-benefit home insurance policy, but on the back end, you're potentially screwing yourself big-time. Thread - Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

(Speaking of Pilot programs) Those Pilots are flying too low. The new and upcoming fees/taxes/charges will cause dem pilots to climb beyond the stratosphere. Thread - NON Grandfathered Plans - 2014 Premiums?

Or perhaps it's just AllenChicago being humorous again.

No No Ann. I wouldn't start a thread just be humorous. However, after noting that I have no problems accessing and posting to the forum on my computer at the office (not my home) I've determined that the security on my home computer was set too high. I reconfigured the firewall and told the browsers to accept insurance-forums.net cookies and pop-ups yesterday morning. No problems posting from there since. I'll remove this thread as soon as I can figure out how to it.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. It's good to know that Govt entities aren't attacking this site, as I first suspected. Guess I'm just parnoid :err:from my former spook career.

Cheers,
Allen

excuse ME?... please explain in greater detail

Of course I excuse you Tater! Your character is sterling, my friend. But, to avoid PTSD flare-ups, I'd rather not rehash the past. Now, where do I find the delete button to remove this thread?!?

BTW..tonight, I've further isolated the problem that I'm having with accessing and posting to the forum. It's Internet Explorer 10. I tried to post this message using IE10, but when I hit "Submit" the browser just froze up and eventually timed-out. So, I opened Firefox, logged in again re-composed this message, and if you're seeing it, the Firefox browser performed properly.
-ac

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. It's good to know that Govt entities aren't attacking this site, as I first suspected. Guess I'm just parnoid :err:from my former spook career.
Cheers,
Allen

Maybe there IS something going on. After all, convincing the public to buy-in to ObamaCare is the #1 Administration priority this year, and this forum is not pro-ObamaCare.

Intelligence officials reportedly mining data from 9 US Internet companies | Fox News

If you're against an Obama Administration program, could they see it as "domestic terrorism"?
-ac

I'd like them to look at this forum...they may learn a thing or two.

It seems that our reform guru's know more than the administration "trusted advisors."

Back