Who is David Polus - The greatest annuity producer of All Time ?

Okay Jasper well if you know so much pick up the phone and give me a call I would be happy to show you Davids trophies as number 1 salesman from multiple carriers dating back to the 1970's, but seeing as you know so much continue about your day. I should also state anyone who believes they have been doing this 20-25+ years and thinks they know it all/seen it all should not bother calling anyways. I don't need anyone second guessing my recommendations. If you are open to new recommendations and truly have a desire to grow I would be happy to connect you with David Polus.

Okay Jasper well if you know so much pick up the phone and give me a call I would be happy to show you Davids trophies as number 1 salesman from multiple carriers dating back to the 1970's, but seeing as you know so much continue about your day. I should also state anyone who believes they have been doing this 20-25+ years and thinks they know it all/seen it all should not bother calling anyways. I don't need anyone second guessing my recommendations. If you are open to new recommendations and truly have a desire to grow I would be happy to connect you with David Polus.
lol dude I only keep responding because I can't turn a blind eye to your BS. I don't doubt he has been the top producer with mulipltle
Carriers multiple times over the years. I doubt he has personally written 2 billion in premium. JD Mellberg model, agents putting your name on apps; isn't the personal production that most refer to. Yes JD is a genius but it is really not personal production. In 2010 or 2011 he wrote 153 million in "personal production" or atleast that is his marketer told me. We had the same marketer at said FMO. But that was not really personal production. I'm not taking from what he has built. But when one says I personally wrote whatever amount vs I built a agency or downlone that wrote it Is very different. I will simply let you have the last word after this because "arguing with a fool only proves there are two".

JD Melberg and David Polus are 2 totally different conversations. David Polus is a solo-producer there are only 2 other agents directly in his downline. His record sales year was 135M and has never done less than 100M a year. Yes, you have never heard of him, he doesn't spend marketing dollars, he doesn't build agencies. Again, believe whatever you want to believe I know the truth because I have seen it with my own two eyes.

lol dude I only keep responding because I can't turn a blind eye to your BS. I don't doubt he has been the top producer with mulipltle
Carriers multiple times over the years. I doubt he has personally written 2 billion in premium. JD Mellberg model, agents putting your name on apps; isn't the personal production that most refer to. Yes JD is a genius but it is really not personal production. In 2010 or 2011 he wrote 153 million in "personal production" or atleast that is his marketer told me. We had the same marketer at said FMO. But that was not really personal production. I'm not taking from what he has built. But when one says I personally wrote whatever amount vs I built a agency or downlone that wrote it Is very different. I will simply let you have the last word after this because "arguing with a fool only proves there are two".

Ah... I know what he's doing now - ISARs. It's not just "seniors". Gotta get a local attorney at a reasonable rate to do those and have a decent enough presentation to ensure those 401(k) dollars get funnelled to those annuities. Of course, the attorney is all for it... as long as you can prove that the plan is violating their fiduciary duty (at least I *think* that's the angle, if I remember correctly).

They're certainly not the only firm to do that. I know other RIAs that teach about how to do this too.

Ah... I know what he's doing now - ISARs. It's not just "seniors". Gotta get a local attorney at a reasonable rate to do those and have a decent enough presentation to ensure those 401(k) dollars get funnelled to those annuities. Of course, the attorney is all for it... as long as you can prove that the plan is violating their fiduciary duty (at least I *think* that's the angle, if I remember correctly).

They're certainly not the only firm to do that. I know other RIAs that teach about how to do this too.

Sorry, DHK that is incorrect as well. The 401K program is a totally different program altogether. We have a program that pairs Attorneys with Financial professionals using ISAR's is just a draw for that particular program. Has nothing to do with Polus, David works with the affluent-surgical staff, professional athletes, Ford, GM. Red Wings, so on and so forth. He mentors agents on the sales process, prospecting, a proper fact finder, and a proper delivery.

He is a believer of Neurolinguistic programming.

If your really curious enough to spend valuable time on a forum to shoot darts at a board-pick up the phone and call. If your someone I think I can help, I will just have you talk to other producers who have worked with him, if you don't believe me maybe you will believe your colleagues and peers. There are currently 13 agents in our office today training with him.

I wanted to believe it, but apparently there has been a long history of a down line that regulators 10-15 years ago caught up to, but maybe a different person with the same name that failed to disclose to NASD/FINRA 600 EIA sales that he split undisclosed commissions with other agents & members of the public(allegedly of course)--guessing there may have been some subsequent IRS problems for some of the people involved: https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/E8A2002124002_FDA_K41992.pdf

Back