Who is everyone using? Too many options for me to pick

May 7, 2019

1. pfg1

pfg1 Guru

State:
    Virginia
    I agree.

I think there used to be one, then the business owner died and the product went away. I never saw or used it, but heard it was pretty good.
    Fwiw, I use salesforce. Its got way more stuff than I need. I've used it for a while but still learning it. LOL

pfg1, May 8, 2019
  2. DHK

DHK "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

State:
    California
    That was Your Insurance Office. It was the best way to digitize "The One Card System" that I had seen. Only a desktop version, no cloud or other apps.

I'll just throw out Business E-Touch CRM as it was built by insurance agents.

Contact Manager for Insurance Agents - BusinessETouch

DHK, May 8, 2019
  3. UKTX

UKTX Expert

State:
    Texas
    Looks interesting.

Would this be more of a lead management tool or crm?

Seems a lot of the features are slanted towards lead management?

UKTX, May 8, 2019
  4. Advisor06

Advisor06 Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    How do you like salesforce? Are you able to put policy information and customize easily? I think I am narrowed down to Salesforce or Ebix Smart Office right now since they both are familiar and the price seems to be lower.

5. jerryrut

jerryrut Guru

I want one that actually does the selling, etc for you, willing to pay big bucks ($100/mo max)

6. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I looked at one that I beleive was by SalesForce. It was the best looking one that I saw and they have one just for insurance agents that you purchase, as opposed to paying a monthly fee.

7. pfg1

pfg1 Guru

State:
    Virginia
    So I honestly don't know that much about salesforce in regards to set up and features, etc. My RIA provides it and I have to use it... it was already set up when I got mine (for our investment and insurance business). There are a TON of things that can be done with it, but honestly I don't have a clue how to set it up or customize it because I haven't had to. I just enter my info into it.

SF is considered the Cadillac if CRM's, and I can see why. I am using it more and more, want to ultimately run my calendar and everything through there. You can email through it also, but that is something I probably won't do.

pfg1, May 8, 2019
  8. goillini52

State:
    Illinois
    Here's one I looked at in the past. Can't remember why I didn't use it. I might've gotten frustrated after looking at so many that I couldn't figure out. The simpler the better for me. It's for insurance agents. I think I'll give it another look. $14.95 a month.

Customer Relationship Manager Software | StarterCRM

9. jerryrut

jerryrut Guru

I don’t have time to get organized:)

10. goillini52

State:
    Illinois
    It does take time. I'm probably better off with my "pile" and recipe cards. :yes: