Who is everyone using? Too many options for me to pick

I've often wondered why no one has built a simple, effective CRM tool purpose built for a L&H agent.

I can't imagine it would be that difficult?

Clients, product purchased, AP, Birthdate, and maybe commissions. That's really all the info needed I would think........
I agree.

I think there used to be one, then the business owner died and the product went away. I never saw or used it, but heard it was pretty good.
Fwiw, I use salesforce. Its got way more stuff than I need. I've used it for a while but still learning it. LOL

I agree.

I think there used to be one, then the business owner died and the product went away. I never saw or used it, but heard it was pretty good.
Fwiw, I use salesforce. Its got way more stuff than I need. I've used it for a while but still learning it. LOL

How do you like salesforce? Are you able to put policy information and customize easily? I think I am narrowed down to Salesforce or Ebix Smart Office right now since they both are familiar and the price seems to be lower.

I have narrowed down my selection but I still feel I can't pick. Obviously I am looking to keep the price low but I am not sure. I have two things I would really like...mail merge and the ability to batch print labels.

Agency Bloc
Zoho
Radius Bob
Ebix Smart Office

Any thoughts are appreciated.
I want one that actually does the selling, etc for you, willing to pay big bucks ($100/mo max)

I agree.

I looked at one that I beleive was by SalesForce. It was the best looking one that I saw and they have one just for insurance agents that you purchase, as opposed to paying a monthly fee.

So I honestly don't know that much about salesforce in regards to set up and features, etc. My RIA provides it and I have to use it... it was already set up when I got mine (for our investment and insurance business). There are a TON of things that can be done with it, but honestly I don't have a clue how to set it up or customize it because I haven't had to. I just enter my info into it.

SF is considered the Cadillac if CRM's, and I can see why. I am using it more and more, want to ultimately run my calendar and everything through there. You can email through it also, but that is something I probably won't do.

Back