Who Pays First if More Than 20, Less Than 100

I am not aware if you can do that. You can open the file in your browser, scroll to the page(s) you want then print those pages to PDF. Save that document (which I did in Google drive) and provide a link to the new doc on your drive.

This discussion here was informative and helpful y'all. Now, I need to learn how to read better and ask the right questions, though it was right before my eyes. Here is something that I just realized in talking with someone today, where I made a bit of an arse of myself, and lost the prospect...top of the chart entitled "HOW DOES OTHER INSURANCE...." if your have RETIREE insurance (from either you or your spouse FORMER employment, then Medicare pays first! Apparently group size doesn't matter here at all??? I kept telling this lady that size does matter ;), but failed to confirm if it was a retiree health plan (GA Power's if you must know). She kept saying that Medicare had always payed first, and I kept saying....well you know what I was saying. And now you know as well, size only matters when it matters! Can we add a pinch more of confusion here Medicare?!!

Medicare rules were designed by bureau-weenies. Many of them lose their job every 4 - 8 years so they really don't care if what they do makes sense or not.

I imagine them sitting at their desk, feet propped up with all lines blinking. In the midst of that chaos they come up with a bright idea on how to "solve" a problem that only exists in their world.

So they come up with a new rule or regulation. Never mind that it conflicts with another guideline. They have done something worthwhile.

Now they can punch the clock and go home for the day.

Even if it is only 10 AM

----------

Medicare rules were designed by bureau-weenies. Many of them lose their job every 4 - 8 years so they really don't care if what they do makes sense or not.

I imagine them sitting at their desk, feet propped up with all lines blinking. In the midst of that chaos they come up with a bright idea on how to "solve" a problem that only exists in their world.

So they come up with a new rule or regulation. Never mind that it conflicts with another guideline. They have done something worthwhile.

Now they can punch the clock and go home for the day.

Even if it is only 10 AM

Back