Who Uses Leads?

ins.dave

Guru
1000 Post Club
Who uses leads?

How many do you use monthly?
What do you pay for each of them?
If they are not the best quality leads available at $3 each then maybe we can all help each other?
At first I was thinking that maybe for this to work it would be 5 guys each putting in $2400 per month to total 12,000 every 30 days. that's 4000 leads per month.
That is not necessarily how it must be.
The only thing written in stone is that in order to receive filtered $3 leads from Norvax, we must order 200 per day in a 20 day month. Mon - Fri.
Personally, I would like to receive 7 - 800 each month.
I've done it before. You work that many leads properly, before long you will see 3 - 5 sales per week. Subsequent referrals, term life turn key, etc. That's real.
I cannot personally process more than that per month effectively without adding on agents and I don't want to do that at this time.
We do multiple states so that will work for us. Some other agents may have a different viewpoint. Some may want to work in their home state or maybe just in 2 states. Some may want a lead that ranges from 35 - 62, etc. These particulars can hopefully be worked through.
Now here it is. Because this is my idea, the monies to fund this proposal probably cannot come through me. I wouldn't blame anybody for "raising the eyebrow" in suspicion because I'd be right there with you if one of you came to me with this.
I'm thinking Dave Flucker?
The guy is military and we all have been impressed with his input for some time?
He's been in this a while, knows what he is doing and I see an integrity based individual.
If he agrees and we can come together on this, I,will send him a check for a couple a thousand every 30 days. I, would take the leap of faith and do this. What's at risk guys?
Worst case, Dave surprises us and we get burned one month's seed money?
Again, the leads each day will go directly to each of our email addresses. You can turn off /on "the hopper" at will in your office in case you haven't used Norvax previously.
Or we can individually go back to paying 7 - $10 each for a few leads or occasionally cash in our USPC credits as other agencies continue to make money partnering with the Norvax lads the right way.
I find it hard to believe that I am alone in seeing the potential in this?
I propose we parlay the time we have invested communicating with each other on this forum into something tangible?

Last edited:
Back