Whole Life Quote

Sailcharleston

I am a 37 year old m non smoker. Was rated prefered a couple years ago for a term policy with Am Gen whatever that is worth.

Am looking for a whole life policy for a permanent death benefit ( I have a 1 year old and my term policy expires when she is 17.) I also would like to use this policy as the conservative portion of my retirement planning and the majority of my emergency fund. I have ~52000 I can put in whenever. For the next 3 years or so I can reasonably only put in around 3600 a year other than the 52000 I can feed in. I have a little interest in the banking aspect that exists as well.

and what state are you in......

I am a 37 year old m non smoker. Was rated prefered a couple years ago for a term policy with Am Gen whatever that is worth.

Am looking for a whole life policy for a permanent death benefit ( I have a 1 year old and my term policy expires when she is 17.) I also would like to use this policy as the conservative portion of my retirement planning and the majority of my emergency fund. I have ~52000 I can put in whenever. For the next 3 years or so I can reasonably only put in around 3600 a year other than the 52000 I can feed in. I have a little interest in the banking aspect that exists as well.

I just sent you a message. Feel free to email me or call. I'm here to help.

They got the information but I haven't heard from him in awhile. I gave him some options, but once he got information I haven't heard back from him....

Back