Wholesale Data-Lead Research Group

Bulldog

Hello,

My name is Rob and I have worked with a lot of insurance companies whose marketing strategies are heavily weighted towards telemarketing. We are an inc. 500 company and #23 in the nation for marketing and advertising. We have some unsolicited fans posting in the forum about the quality of our data.

Data is strategic. Everyone knows the Do Not Call List is a limiting factor and that it will affect the number of records available in any given area. There are however strategies that are predictive of being in the same demographic without filtering the most logical way.

Example: Final Expense Campaign

Logical Filters Include: Age Range, Income, Marital Status, and Geography.

What can be done when you run out of records to put you in the same zone?

Example: Income is a self-reported data filter. It is not hard to imagine that some people opt not to disclose income in surveys and sign ups online. What can you do? Well, if you know that an area has a median income at a level that supports your product offering, then you can pick up records of people that fit all other criteria except income knowing there is a good chance that the income will be there.

I am interested in knowing what challenges brokers, agents and companies are having in the insurance industry with their data. I believe I can help!

Call me anytime. 714-698-5430

Regards,

Rob

Last edited:
Back