Why do 'Big MA Ins' co. 'Stake out' Dr.Offices??? (illegal referrals)

Thanks for the nice mention of NeedyMeds. Our goal is to be the best, most comprehensive, and most up-to-date source of information on programs that help people having difficulties affording medications and health care costs. All our information is free and access is anonyous.

Please help us spread the word about what we offer and keep using our website.

rsmd
President
NeedyMeds
P.O. Box 219
Gloucester, MA 01931
978-281-6666
[email protected]

I am new to the business getting licensed just last Dec. I have been on the forums from the very beginning absorbing everything I possibly can from people's experience. Like I said in my post I was previously an advocate for a hospital. The original poster was looking to see if provider referrals work and I was simply sharing what works for me. NeedyMeds is an amazing Nonprofit that provides an amazing service. They are not bringing in big $$$. Rich while being the president is also an great person who is always there to help. You won't get a personal email response from the presidents of many other Nonprofits. They offer a free service open to anyone that can not only help your business but change the lives of your clients. I have been using them for 4 1/2 years, have done the advocate trainings, and in that time I have saved my patients over a million dollars (I am happy to show you the figures and my patient testimonials) You should Check out their site and do research before you point fingers and label things as spam. They are FREE to use.

Last edited:
The box score says otherwise. :twitchy:

OnlineKandKsmommyNew Member
State:
Maine
Hence why I fixed my post. As a newbie I am on every insurance forum, YouTube channel, and anything I can find so it was not this one I had a post in asking questions. When I made the jump to this side I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I knew Medicare and Marketplace from the SHIP and CAC side but it's a whole different ball game when your income is dependent on the Commissions. I was lucky that my book of business from SHIP and CAC followed me and that my providers continued referring despite being told by the hospital I left that it was forbidden.

Hence why I fixed my post. As a newbie I am on every insurance forum, YouTube channel, and anything I can find so it was not this one I had a post in asking questions. When I made the jump to this side I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I knew Medicare and Marketplace from the SHIP and CAC side but it's a whole different ball game when your income is dependent on the Commissions. I was lucky that my book of business from SHIP and CAC followed me and that my providers continued referring despite being told by the hospital I left that it was forbidden.
I'm just messin' with you. :laugh:

Welcome to the Forum and best of luck. :yes:

Back