Why I Just Fired HealthSherpa

Does ACA Express take into consideration if a state has expanded it's Medicaid program. I input a single person age 30 in LA with income $15K. healthcare.gov says medicaid; ACA says subsidy eligible?

While it will show subsidy and such when I tested a moment ago with adult 30 and child 12 with income of $24,000 it displays a red "!" by the childs age. There is a "i" you can click on which gives info. Once you to the "Launch Marketplace" they will assess official eligibility. At that point as well you could indicate if they had applied for and been denied Medicaid and thus could put them on the plan.

Hope this helps!

Sorry you've been having issues with some of the other WBEs.

Check out our new branded agency portal that is still completely free. While we don't yet have the most features in the industry we're working on it.

We've been getting a lot of feedback and are already planning out the next phase with some great new features and would love everyone's input.

If you already have a broker account through us, you'll need to create an agency account with a different email address, but it's pretty painless to associate the two accounts.

For this enrollment period, we are offering everything for FREE! Unlimited applications, zero set-up fees zero monthly fees for OEP, nada.

Let us know what you think.

If you have any other questions, send me an email thirst AT softheon.com

Trevor-

Just my few cents, but if you had heavily promoted your product here in August instead of October, I believe more brokers would have signed up.

Also, staying active on the Forum always helps as well. Maybe 2018 will be your year, assuming agents are still compensated.

#MiamiFourWinsInARow
#BeatNebraska

Last edited:
Just my few cents, but if you had heavily promoted your product here in August instead of October, I believe more brokers would have signed up.

Also, staying active on the Forum always helps as well. Maybe 2018 will be your year, assuming agents are still compensated.

#MiamiFourWinsInARow
#BeatNebraska

I agree that an earlier marketing push would have benefited Welltheos' new agency portal, but our product was in development and we didn't want to announce something until it was ready for release.

Because the new agency portal is completely free and takes a only few minutes to configure, I believe that many brokers will still check us out and see how Welltheos works.

Trevor-

Back