Why Lead Generation is Going to an Online Reputation Strategy

Steve Savant

Guru
100+ Post Club
Mesa
Online presence is mandatory in the age of the Internet. Online branding strategies are shifting beyond maintaining an Internet presence to advisor reputation and Google ranking. The reputation strategy uses the tactical understanding of online analytics and marketing metrics to maximize search engine optimization to position the online profile of an adviser for greater exposure.

CEO/ President Tom Carolan of Parasol Leads, the 2014 Winner of the Best Lead Quality Award, on Let's Get Down to Business. This week features the Prospecting through Lead Generation Series.

Why lead generation is going to an online reputation strategy | Prospecting Through Lead Generation - YouTube

When contacted by phone on Friday no one answered. Also I received an
auto responder from the former VP of sales who told me when I contacted
him that he and the entire sales department had been fired last October.
You are promoting a company that is promoting quality and tech savy and my impression is that they have neither. Think I will pass on Parasol and Ash.

Steve,
In your ad copy above & in the interview you mention: "...the 2014 Winner of the Best Lead Quality Award." So what Insurance Agent/Agency focused group granted this award? What scientific polling organization did they use to find this info out? Or is it an insider award.... one that if you belong to self-joining organizations like "Who's Who in America," you pay a fee & they bestow on you a VIP press release? I have to ask because I've never heard of this award before.

Thanks,

Nice to see Tom Carolon of parasol leads in person...for someone who is worried about helping consumers finding the right advisor, why would he verbally threaten me on a recorded line 1 year ago??? Doesn't bode well for his reputation

this is clearly a paid advertisement for Tom and parasol leads...His companies reputation has been horrible, for over the past 2 years.

Latest posts

Back