Why so dead in here?

Genworth & Asset Preserver

What I meant was Genworth has a leads system for their captive LTC producers. But if you sell one of those leads you make - I think - about 30% less than if it's what they call agent generated business which means you DIDN'T use a Genworth lead. It's not really a bad system the Genworth LTC people use the Genworth leads to fill in the dead spots in their schedule.

Asset Preserver is a NY LIfe product. I think it's a good plan but it's a bit confusing for the agents because the NY Life LTC people say "talk to the life wholesalers" and the life wholesalers say "talk to the LTC people." The net effect is you need a very motivated agent to find out what how that product works.

Re: Genworth & Asset Preserver

L5tc said:
What I meant was Genworth has a leads system for their captive LTC producers. But if you sell one of those leads you make - I think - about 30% less than if it's what they call agent generated business which means you DIDN'T use a Genworth lead. It's not really a bad system the Genworth LTC people use the Genworth leads to fill in the dead spots in their schedule.

Asset Preserver is a NY LIfe product. I think it's a good plan but it's a bit confusing for the agents because the NY Life LTC people say "talk to the life wholesalers" and the life wholesalers say "talk to the LTC people." The net effect is you need a very motivated agent to find out what how that product works.

Are you from NY? If so do you understand the partnership program that is in affect in NY? It does change the way and amount of LTC one sells.

Asset Preserver or Protector is basically a WL/UL Contract with a Ryder for LTC usually about 1-3% of DB will be paid out monthly but if not use than the owner still has cash to take out or a DB for the heirs, in other words it's usually built on a lump sum of money going into the contract instead of premiums.

Back