Will the recent WHO comment impact how carriers pay for Covid related treatments?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

1f1e8-1f1f3.svg

Isn't the World Health Organization considered the subject matter expert?

What source would this claim have to come from for it to seem credible?

I was really surprised.

Isn't the World Health Organization considered the subject matter expert?

What source would this claim have to come from for it to seem credible?

I was really surprised.
Note the date of the tweet.This was when it was still fairly new and virtually nobody knew what they were talking about. This was back when Trump thought it might be a good idea to restrict travel from China. Everyone thought he was overreacting and called him a xenophobe, partly based on this statement.

Note the date of the tweet.This was when it was still fairly new and virtually nobody knew what they were talking about. This was back when Trump thought it might be a good idea to restrict travel from China. Everyone thought he was overreacting and called him a xenophobe, partly based on this statement.

I think my old age is getting to me, I thought it was 1/14/2021 not 1/14/2020.

There was recently a passenger on an airplane that tested positive for covid 19, and someone gave him mouth to mouth cpr, and it didn't transfer then. (at LAX).

I think my old age is getting to me, I thought it was 1/14/2021 not 1/14/2020.

There was recently a passenger on an airplane that tested positive for covid 19, and someone gave him mouth to mouth cpr, and it didn't transfer then. (at LAX).

Dude had CoVID, was given CPR, not mouth to mouth. Guy tested negative, but did develop CoVID-like symptoms

On United Airlines flight to LAX, he gave CPR to man dying of COVID-19

Where are the fact checkers? I don't know, check the date of the tweet.

What's really disheartening, to me, is that it takes 30 seconds of a Google search to be able to call bull$41+

Last edited:
Back