Wiser Advisor Lead Service

golfnut

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have any feedback on this lead service. It is primarily for fee based or fee only advisors. They want $549 annually and $60 up to $95 per lead.

I knew of an advisor who was using their service out in KS, and wasn't having any luck...he would only get 1-3 leads per year, and often times the people were mad at the old advisor because the stock market went down in 2008-2009, even though their portfolio's were aligned with their risk tolerance, and objectives......I think it might be as solid lead source depending on how populated your area is, as it seems that you could at least get an appointment out of it

these are mainly people searching for a financial advisor or needind financial planning assistance, although some annuity leads are generated.

Do they use online contact forms? I have a friend who was asking me about financial advisory lead sources.

I signed up with them on a trial basis, 10 leads, so I will let you know about the leads when I get a few, they get the leads through ppc and then they call them to screen them, then shared with up to 3 agents....

I signed up with them on a trial basis, 10 leads, so I will let you know about the leads when I get a few, they get the leads through ppc and then they call them to screen them, then shared with up to 3 agents....

Thank you! do they also require a large up front sign up free? I thought when I spoke to them a couple years ago, they wanted 1500-2000 upfront

thanks again, and am curious to see how it goes for you

Well 5 years ago that would have been an exclusive price, but not today, they now want $547 up front and $60-$95 per lead depending on asset level of Client, so far I have not received a lead.

Latest posts

Back