Women in the Biz

GIRLINBIZ

Expert
Has anyone read the book Cold Calling for Women: Opening Doors and Closing Sales by Wendy Weiss?

I was just curious if it is worth the read.

If you don't have to pay for it. I bought one of her items - her "miracle appointment setting" script package. Not worth it - she doesn't tell you anything new unless you are very new to sales & cold calling. I'd be happy to share it with you, if you like. send me a private message & give me an e-mail if you want the document.

Well...actually, "he" did. He...I mean she, used to be Richard Raskind. Then she...or rather when she was a he...changed to a she.

Pretty fair tennis player that played in a few women's tournaments. Always grunted like a male though. Dead giveaway.

If you don't have to pay for it. I bought one of her items - her "miracle appointment setting" script package. Not worth it - she doesn't tell you anything new unless you are very new to sales & cold calling. I'd be happy to share it with you, if you like. send me a private message & give me an e-mail if you want the document.

One of my colleagues gave it to me and I was just curious. I figured it was a crap shoot if I found anything new in it that I did not already know.

Dear Chump- There was enough double entendre in your posts that it could have been filleted like a sole.

Wendy Carlos got "the ball" rolling however... "Switched on Bach?"
:spinny:

Back