Working with CPA's

razwrld

Has anyone worked with or are working with a CPA(s) ? How did you initiate the contact ? Is there a proper approach to them other than walking thru the door and saying here I am ? Thanks for any info.

You can approach them by e-mail and phone, no problem with that. Many CPA owners will fall in love, if you would be a good advertiser, because there is always a lack of new good advertisers and too many CPA companies. I would like to recommend you to go with most trustable CPA companies that check the quality of their traffic, because a lot of scams can be found on the affiliate side.

And if you believe what LuckyFace just wrote, I have some property in Florida I would like to sell you.

Here is the truth.

Many CPAs already have an existing relationship. In fact, they may have their own insurance license, own an insurance agency or be closely affiliated with an insurance agent or agency. Also, the big life companies have programs to reach out to CPAs in order to try and drive business.

Also, the CPAs you are going to approach, other people are approaching them as well.

Finally, most CPAs don't understand permanent life insurance. So if that is part of your process, you either have to find the few that do or spend time educating them on why it makes sense.

So that is reality. My advice is to treat them just as you would a large P&C account, or a good sized group account. Call on them with regularity, more with the eye on starting a relationship than closing the deal today. Use multiple ways to reach them and reach out to a number of CPAs. Also, do some research, find out what they specialize in, and show how you are going to deliver value and why they should choose you over the current joe blow.

Back