Wow Devoted blew the doors off benefits

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
$174.70 giveback in Fla . Most of their regular plans $77 a month food card and $1500 dental card. These benefits look pretty standard nationwide

Problem is their network is terrible and their star ratings are absolutely atrocious for 3 years in a row....at least by me. Most are 2 and 2.5 stars....they come with a nice big red warning on the Medicare website. My guess is they're just looking to build up clientele and then sell off. Essentially a good ol' fashioned pump and dump....just not related to stocks.

Problem is their network is terrible and their star ratings are absolutely atrocious for 3 years in a row....at least by me. Most are 2 and 2.5 stars....they come with a nice big red warning on the Medicare website. My guess is they're just looking to build up clientele and then sell off. Essentially a good ol' fashioned pump and dump....just not related to stocks.
I agree with this as far as pumping to sell . Giving away the store to look fat with clients then sell . No way they can be making money so far above the mkt . There private company and don’t answer to stockholders

Wow they are 5 star here. Nuts as their customer service is top notch.

Where are you

They are 4 to 5 stars in most areas I sell

Network has been the issue for the most part, but its the worst but not UHC, Humana or Aetna level

$174.70 giveback in Fla . Most of their regular plans $77 a month food card and $1500 dental card. These benefits look pretty standard nationwide
I'm in middle TN and their HMO had a 5k dental last year. and super low copays all around. It was crazy good. If I'm reading things right (saw their little preview online today) they are dropping dental to 1K. That's a huge hit, and copays are higher. Their buyback is good, $172. But the regular HMO plan is definitely worse next year.

I wouldn’t call their benefits amazing in many markets - namely the expansion markets. They’re okay.

I like that they’re packaged differently. Monthly food/extras card, a plan option with an enormous giveback benefit if you’re fine trading it for everything else being more bare bones, etc. Helps them stand out and not compete 1:1 with others.

Still, in many areas you’ve got to have really good benefits to overcome a narrow or semi narrow network. Without that, it’ll take quite a while to see lots of brokered enrollments.

Walter

Back