Wow Devoted blew the doors off benefits

Problem is their network is terrible and their star ratings are absolutely atrocious for 3 years in a row....at least by me. Most are 2 and 2.5 stars....they come with a nice big red warning on the Medicare website. My guess is they're just looking to build up clientele and then sell off. Essentially a good ol' fashioned pump and dump....just not related to stocks.

4.5 stars in San Antonio. It is safe to say that their Benefits Machine is reversing course except for the Giveback plans. The CSNP is radically changing. My members’ eyes are going to pop out when they see what’s happening in 2025.

Devoted benefits in AZ also look rough for next year. I just got back from the bcbsaz rollout. Their mapd plan is going to blow the doors.off in az.for 2025. no drug deductible , low.copays low moop and a very strong network. They're coming in hot 🔥.

Last edited:
Just got back from the TN AEP rollout. Great buyback plan ($173) but they gutted dental and vision (1k combined and it's a reimbursement plan) , raised some copays and improved the food and home card. Looks like clients who don't take a lot of drugs won't pay more, so that's good. Network is getting better.
I might be able to sell the buyback ppo pretty easily, at least for people who don't care about benefits. None of the other companies will have a buyback that even comes close.

Just got back from the TN AEP rollout. Great buyback plan ($173) but they gutted dental and vision (1k combined and it's a reimbursement plan) , raised some copays and improved the food and home card. Looks like clients who don't take a lot of drugs won't pay more, so that's good. Network is getting better.
I might be able to sell the buyback ppo pretty easily, at least for people who don't care about benefits. None of the other companies will have a buyback that even comes close.
And i agree with this . But they’re moving in states with little networks giving the house away . I don’t have to tell anyone they’re buying business big and will get hurt .In the areas I’m seeing they still ahve the dental card in some areas to got o any dentist

Devoted benefits in AZ also look rough for next year. I just got back from the bcbsaz rollout. Their mapd plan is going to blow the doors.off in az.for 2025. no drug deductible , low.copays low moop and a very strong network. They're coming in hot 🔥.
Isn't bcbs az eliminating their mapd PPO's and exiting the PDP market? If so, they have extra $$ to make their other pigs look sexy

Your correct. However the BCBS AZ hmo product has a very strong network in AZ. This plan will help many seniors keep their out of pocket costs down in 2025 when many other plans.are getting more expensive. If someone needs a PPO or supplement then obviously the HMO might not be a good fit for them.

I'm thinking of getting contracted with Devoted and can do it directly through Devoted or through Western Marketing. Is there a benefit to doing it either way?

Last edited:
Back