• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Wow NEW UPDATED Medicare Card Benefits...!

Is that Siri making the call.

Did the foreigner say "God bless you"???

This is disgusting. Some of my clients had similar calls last AEP. Some of the calls were from "Wellcare" (they have WC PDP)

WC "bought" the PDP clients to market to them. They will hit them hard this AEP to move to their MAPD in house.

Agreed . . . and they will probably not hesitate to repeat that trick. AFAIK only one client was successfully tricked and enrolled in the WC HMO but never informed my client of the change until AFTER 12/7.

Client called me and I suggested filing a complaint with the CMS Ombudsman. Client switched back to OM + Medigap but it was not effective until 2/1/2024. Fortunately for her there were no claims in January.

I had a few other clients call or email about WC golden promise solicitations but they did not take the bait.

Is that Siri making the call.

Did the foreigner say "God bless you"???

This is disgusting. Some of my clients had similar calls last AEP. Some of the calls were from "Wellcare" (they have WC PDP)
My dad loved Siri, called her Sara.

He asked her one day, to be the funny guy he always is, where the whore houses were in Vegas. Siri told him that was inappropriate. LOL.

Your Siri remark reminded me of how silly he was....he loved that damn thing and would argue with me to switch to Iphone. I did and went right back to Android in 3 months.

Getting closer to AEP I expect the OM vs MAPD gonna amp up again. lol

Back