New to Medicare no Medicare number yet app?

Lead Heroes still has the $17 leads you mentioned.

Yes and I found out that, my state OH does not allow cold calling

I thought about having them come in another state
But my close ratio out of state have been lower My CRM says most successful agent use the same local number for all their states But I have been feeling like that is not true

So I just decided to have that money transferred to ma VA account, Because I felt like I was going to try and change my direction at that point anyway

Yes and I found out that, my state OH does not allow cold calling

I thought about having them come in another state
But my close ratio out of state have been lower My CRM says most successful agent use the same local number for all their states But I have been feeling like that is not true

So I just decided to have that money transferred to ma VA account, Because I felt like I was going to try and change my direction at that point anyway
I wonder how much that :local" # really matters any more. When people move, they often keep the same #. Locally, I run into #'s from area codes from other parts of the country all the time.

Also, I've answered calls with a local #... and it was that damned Chinese recording.

I wonder how much that :local" # really matters any more. When people move, they often keep the same #. Locally, I run into #'s from area codes from other parts of the country all the time.

Also, I've answered calls with a local #... and it was that damned Chinese recording.
Use to be a much bigger deal than it is today. It's got everything to do with land lines. As more and more of us blue heads drop our land lines the less it means.

Lately I've been getting 3 calls a day from some outfit wanting to help me with my Google business listing. I don't need any help.

But I answer the phone and tell them I don't need any help with that but that I could use some help with my car's extended warranty.

Might as well have some fun with this crap.

Got a call last year. When I looked down to see who was calling it was my number. Damn fools were spoofing me with my own number.

Also, Overheard my daughter and son talking a few years ago. She was telling him about a couple from her church that was trying to adopt a Chinese kid from overseas. She said the kid was blind, cripple and had several other problems.

She said her friends were trying to decide on a name for the kid.

My son said that he had the perfect name ..... Wat Went Wong.

Got a call last year. When I looked down to see who was calling it was my number. Damn fools were spoofing me with my own number.

Also, Overheard my daughter and son talking a few years ago. She was telling him about a couple from her church that was trying to adopt a Chinese kid from overseas. She said the kid was blind, cripple and had several other problems.

She said her friends were trying to decide on a name for the kid.

My son said that he had the perfect name ..... Wat Went Wong.

If they want him to become a pilot for Asiana Airlines they may consider these names....

Back