WSJ Article Medicare Advantage

The insurance companies are getting over 13 GRAND per year for everybody they can get on an advantage plan, and they still game the system.
They claim that the average profits are around 2k per policy- per year, I would say its much higher knowing the stock price on some of these carriers are in the $450.00 to $500.00 price per share range.

Everyone that mocks all the extra benefits don't understand the big picture. How do you stay healthy? You stay ACTIVE. It prevents depression, which is a major contributing factor to illness, and also keeps your body active and healthy. You focus on PREVENTING big things from happening. This keeps costs down for beneficiaries, and overall. Keep mocking away. Health outcomes are much better on Medicare Advantage for a reason....they actually focus on prevention and grade healthcare providers on how HEALTHY they keep their patients.
You forgot the part about how MA can do it better and cheaper than OM.
Bet you believe in the tooth fairy too.

Articles paywalled everywhere . Can read first few lines . “ So and so was offered $50 for nurse to come over” . I gotten 300 calls from clients on that one . My response “ Peggy they’re looking for stuff wrong with you and the ins company makes more money” Like I’ve been saying the golden age of medicare is over . Moneys finishing to get much much tighter which means huge agent commissions and especially overrides in the crosshairs .Trump don’t like people getting free shit

I doubt it.

Trump puts Biden on defense for Medicare Advantage cuts

"Joe Biden has cut Medicare Advantage for the last two years. Did you know that? He’s cut your Medicare Advantage, which is a total betrayal of seniors. And just check, you’ll see it. He has cut you down for two years straight."

Last edited:
Already does. $350 Billion plus per year to subsidize free MAPD to line the pockets of insurance carriers.

People complain about how much individual fraud goes on in traditional Medicare.

But perhaps TM would have better resources to fight fraud if they had an extra $350,000,000,000 per year in their budget....
Yeah the musical chairs are scarce as the music comes screeching to a halt
💀🎶

Everyone that mocks all the extra benefits don't understand the big picture. How do you stay healthy? You stay ACTIVE. It prevents depression, which is a major contributing factor to illness, and also keeps your body active and healthy. You focus on PREVENTING big things from happening. This keeps costs down for beneficiaries, and overall. Keep mocking away. Health outcomes are much better on Medicare Advantage for a reason....they actually focus on prevention and grade healthcare providers on how HEALTHY they keep their patients.
Im 65 in 3 years. Please keep the free golf republicans better not screw us gettn all this free stuff.

Dental
Silver sneakers
OTC free money
Free golf 1,500.00 annual fees ⛳

Oh, almost forgot…..and free MAPD plans 🔥

Back