Young Annuity Prospect

Hey all, I have a 32 year old male prospect who wants to make small monthly contributions into an annuity. He wants to put about 200.00 a month into a deferred annuity. Any suggestions on carriers and products? Thanks.

What state and what is the initial lump sum going to be? What is the overall goal of the policy?

LSW's SecurePlus Gold would allow this.

Scheduled payments can be made for as little as $100 per month with no required initial single premium, if made on a salary reduction/deduction basis or by bank draft/PACP.

Hey all, I have a 32 year old male prospect who wants to make small monthly contributions into an annuity. He wants to put about 200.00 a month into a deferred annuity. Any suggestions on carriers and products? Thanks.

I use VALIC's ProFlex fixed annuity heavily. Security Benefit's Total Interest annuity has a solid rate right now as well. Great American / AILIC has a slew of flexible premium indexed annuities if that's more your client's style.

Have you thought about using an index universal life policy? Higher growth potential + availabilty for the client to set himself up for retirement income by being his own banker using tax free loans

Oh Jesus. People are looking for a rate to save their money, and here comes the life insurance sales crew. WTF.

An IUL from North American, LSW or AVIVA will out perform any annuity with a Tax free distribution at age 60 or 65. Just do not max the target using the 200/mo. Illustrate using face amount with a target that is about 100 to 120/mo and the cash value accumulation is greater. Just MEC test the thing and do not max the Face amount but instead max the Cash accumulation.

Be fair and show same illustrated rate for Indexed Annuity as the IUL and start pulling out at age 60 or 65. The Tax Free Loans will easily outperform the annuity.

Back