1,000 Post Bene's Moved to 2,000 Club???

just sayiing a few people will make posts just to get the number up

I sent winoblues some this year. No Joke!

Im also going to name some after Wheeler.

can you send me some for my lizard.......

225329_10150237097763824_530273823_8731148_6721833_n.jpg

Maybe I could get my post count up if I type like STIBROKER does.... by posting many times....... and using ellipsis.............. all the time................... with few words between................. them.........

(Just poking fun, Sti!)

Maybe I could get my post count up if I type like STIBROKER does.... by posting many times....... and using ellipsis.............. all the time................... with few words between................. them.........

So glad that someone else noticed.

Rick

(Just poking fun, Sti!)

HEY.....you got a cool pic of my gecko....and yes the dogtown doc is one of my favorites....and I can make my points in few words....as for the way I post I have been doing it this way for years.....Here is a post from 9 years ago..... Forum

WinoBlues the invite specifically stated we where NOT to post about this!

WOW a big secret kept on an insurance agents forum, what's next, we can't talk about being invited to join the 'he-mans womans hater club" by Spanky and Buckwheat... LOL:D

Latest posts

Back