100 Reasons to Sell FE Insurance

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Received an email blast from Lincoln Heritage urging me to click on a link for a "free report".. 100 reasons final expense insurance is an opportunity you can't afford to overlook

When you click on the link, they want your info before "sending" the report. However, their free report is nothing more than a Life Health Pro article that is avaiable to anyone with a computer. After reading the reasons, I think that maybe I should get me some of those final expense contracts.

100 reasons final expense insurance is an opportunity you can't afford to overlook | LifeHealthPro

Received an email blast from Lincoln Heritage urging me to click on a link for a "free report".. 100 reasons final expense insurance is an opportunity you can't afford to overlook

When you click on the link, they want your info before "sending" the report. However, their free report is nothing more than a Life Health Pro article that is avaiable to anyone with a computer. After reading the reasons, I think that maybe I should get me some of those final expense contracts.

100 reasons final expense insurance is an opportunity you can't afford to overlook | LifeHealthPro

I got this a few weeks ago and it didn't show the 100 reasons, just like a cover page that mentioned 100 reasons. I see they mentioned recruiting.:laugh:

I got this a few weeks ago and it didn't show the 100 reasons, just like a cover page that mentioned 100 reasons. I see they mentioned recruiting.:laugh:

I would disagree with "little to no competition".... especially when it comes to prospects that respond to DM.. However, that statement is is true about the ones that don't respond to DM.. There are hardly any agents calling on those folks.

Latest posts

Back