11/01/2015 - ACAExpress.com is Live with 2016 Plans and New Enhanced Enrollment Process!

KennyWest

Guru
100+ Post Club
Thought it was time to post (as many have asked though with the other threads timing was not right IMO) some info about ACAExpress. There is much more to the platform than I could go over in a post here, so let me just jump to it.

11/01/2015 - ACAExpress.com is live with 2016 Plans and New Enhanced Enrollment process!

Some questions which were emailed to me as suggestions for posting here.

Q: Can I specify whether to run 2015 SEP rates or 2016?

Q: YES! Up front you are presented (as well as customers on your Client Facing Site) option to choose which to run.

2015or2016.PNG

Q: Is it required to go through the redirect when submitting apps?

Q: No, application submission is seamless

Q: Is the app quoting and submission process simple?

Q: YES! From the Dashboard after you log in there are two choices:

1. Quick Quote: Requires only the most basic info in order to see rates fast. Can transition with data retained to full application if you wish after selecting a plan to enroll.
Note that Quick Quote is the process used on all agents Consumer Facing Sites

2. Create Applicant: Which runs quotes with full data input (address, zip, etc.)

Q: Can I access hc.gov via a back door (for uploading documents, submitting premium payment, etc.)?

Q: Yes, we like all other WBE's, use the same method to do this. When looking at a completed application simply click "Marketplace Access" and go. Note, some WBE's use a different name for this process though they are using the exact same process as we are. Just FYI.

Q: Do I get an immediate eligibility letter?

Q: Yes.

Q: How do you handle citizenship issues?

Q: When uncheck box on "Additional Details" you will choose from list of possibly immigrant/etc. status and provide document number. See image below

ImmigrantInfo.PNG

Q: How are renewals handled? New app? Do you update the old app?

Q: If application was submitted via ACAExpress in the past, lookup application in ACAExpress and create new. Each person in ACAExpress can have multiple plans enrolled for them and will be displayed in history with info to show when and what plan, etc.

For other customers, a new application is submitted per CMS guidelines.

Q: Is MOOP displayed on list view?

Q: YES!

Q: Are you doing the provider look-up thing, or am I able to turn it off?

Q: As of today (11/01/2015) it is not enabled. We will deploy at a later data once we are able to verify accuracy of the data returned to us by CMS.

Q: Consumer facing links to embed in my website and/or email to the client?

Q: ALL users get a Consumer Facing Site which you can email to customers.

Q: Can I save the quote?

Q: YES! AND so can customers if they stop and want to return later.

Q: Can I save the app mid-stream and come back to it?

Q: YES! AND so can customers if they stop and want to return later.

ACAExpress.com and AgencyBloc integration is available and exclusive to ACAExpress.com

ACAExpress.com integrates with AgencyBloc to allow data to be 'pushed' from your ACAExpress.com account into your AgencyBloc account. Once implemented all of your organizations completed enrollments will automatically land in your AgencyBloc account.

To setup this connection, contact the AgencyBloc Client Success Team to get your unique ACAExpress “URL”. Insurance CRM: Agency Management System for Health/Life Agencies

Finally a better way to reconcile your customer accounts with the carriers!

Some may not realize how our pricing structure works. We have three pricing models:

- Standard which is for smaller producers and is $12.50 per application as they are completed.

- Pro Express which is $150 per month per user (log in) and includes the first 75 applications at no additional cost. Apps beyond the first 75 are $10. For those with more than one seat the included applications are ‘pooled’ amongst all users. This means if you had 10 agents they would have a pool of 750 applications they could submit between them before any excess fees kick in.

Both of the above are month to month and be switched back and forth as needed.

- Tiered Enterprise which is designed for large producers. If you and your agency are in the low to high five figures on the low side in production please email me directly.

On to the enhancements which will be deployed this weekend
While our competition requires 12+ screens, we listened and simplified. Here are some screenshots from the Customer Facing Site.

First screen, enter zip. Notice, no links to us and not even our logo! Your logo would be at the upper left.
CFS-ONE.jpg

Next, choose what business year (Open Enrollment or SEP) to run a quote for. We have both combined whereas they do not.

CFS-TWO.jpg

Next, enter age (pre-populated with age 30) and income (pre-populated with 25,000).

BOOM! Results displayed!

- Need to edit something? EASY! Click the field (age, income, etc.) and results are instantly updated!

CFS-THREE.png

And lastly, complete their info and submit!

I am sure too you will be pleased with the tools we provide in the Agent Dashboard which provides a ton of features you can use to grow and monitor your business.

Below is from the Agent Dashboard. You choose how to run rates; Quick Quote which requires very limited info (zip, age, smoker/non, etc.) or Create Applicant which allows you to log applicant info prior to seeing plans.

FOUR.png

If you have more questions please email me at [email protected]

Have you changed your method of taking a payment from last year?

Also is CMS/HHS making you show all carriers on your enrollment platform this year?

Clarify what you mean by method of taking payment?

To the second question; Fist, the following applies ONLY to consumer facing websites.
CMS requires that ALL WBE's display ALL plans available to a consumer on consumer facing websites WBE's operate. What we do to satisfy agents and CMS is the initial display shows only plans the agent is appointed with. They can see the other plans though it take a few clicks. If they choose one of those plans an alert email is sent to the agent letting them know to reach out to the customer before completion. Whereas some of our competitors will simply allow them to enroll in plan withe them being the agent of record. So, you generate the prospect, they get the commissions. Another reason we are not an FMO; i.e. we do not compete with you.

Kenny,
Could you please clarify, in the FAQ regarding renewals. Look up past applicant and create new applicant in ACA Express or create new application after you access Marketplace?

Clarify what you mean by method of taking payment?

To the second question; Fist, the following applies ONLY to consumer facing websites.
CMS requires that ALL WBE's display ALL plans available to a consumer on consumer facing websites WBE's operate. What we do to satisfy agents and CMS is the initial display shows only plans the agent is appointed with. They can see the other plans though it take a few clicks. If they choose one of those plans an alert email is sent to the agent letting them know to reach out to the customer before completion. Whereas some of our competitors will simply allow them to enroll in plan withe them being the agent of record. So, you generate the prospect, they get the commissions. Another reason we are not an FMO; i.e. we do not compete with you.

You used to have to call in to aca express to be able to take a clients payment over the phone. Is that still true this year?

Back