1st Month in Business: 14 Sales

Getzer928

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I started selling insurance, mostly medicare supplements this October. My first week I took 5 apps and finished the month out with 11. It was interesting. Considering I've never even heard of medicare supplements until the end of september. I'm continuing to show success but I know I have a lot to learn. I guess thats why I am here today.

I started selling insurance, mostly medicare supplements this October. My first week I took 5 apps and finished the month out with 11. It was interesting. Considering I've never even heard of medicare supplements until the end of september. I'm continuing to show success but I know I have a lot to learn. I guess thats why I am here today.

I'd say you "done good".

Does your state have the "right to carry"? :D

Let me know if I can help.

hey thanks!

well heres the newbie in me....what is the right to carry mean.....?

lets not make fun here.... ;)

Not at all. The "right to carry" refers to the right to carry a concealed pistol. I joke with agents when they ask me how I sell Med Supps I tell them that it's simple, just show them your gun. :D

Whatever you are doing, keep doing it ...

I've found sales to be pretty consistent as long as I work hard every day ....

During slow days, get out your old leads and go banging on doors ...

It's easy to get in a slump ... especially when things get a little rougher ...

There are definitely highs in lows in this business ... but if you see through the lows and keep working hard ... then you will kick butt ...

It's all on you ...

thanks guys, yep, there is definitly a "right to carry" out here. hell, most of my customers are not shy in showing or telling me that they are armed in one way or other.

i do plan on doing what is showing me success and working harder at it and adjusting when i see areas of improvement.

Thanks!

Impressive!

How much of your success is sold over the phone vs. face to face? If you don't mind me asking, what method do you use to get leads?

Back