2022 AHIP Technical Issues

GAInsuranceGal

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
Anyone else having issues logging in? Every time I log in I have to do a password reset. Before you start telling me what I'm doing wrong, let me state that I know initially this year your password has to be changed, and I initially did that. But everytime the AHIP website logs me out and I have to log back in, it gives me a prompt that I have an invalid account or password. I don't know why, because I changed it, updated my computer to remember the password, and even added it to my spreadsheet of passwords so I'll have it to copy and paste it correctly. It doesn't matter what I do, I have to reset my password. I've called AHIP, but they don't answer. I left a voicemail requesting a callback, yet they have not called me back and it has been 2 days. Ive called Wellcare, because I used their link to access AHIP to use Wellcare's discounted rate, but I was informed me that they've "escalated" this situation, and it will take up to 7 DAYS FOR A RESPONSE. That doesn't sound like an escalation. :no:

I loathe this time of year, because I always seem to have some type of technical problem. Anyone else having problems?

Yes I have passed the test but can’t go to the next level. Same problem as you I called ahip several times no answer emailed several times and no response. It is very frustrating.

Thanks for responding. Now I don’t feel like it’s just me. I passed AHIP too, even though I had LOTS of technical problems. I took a break for a few days and went back in to their site, took the final and thankfully passed. I stayed logged in and was dedicated to finish it all in one day. but I did have to continuously work, so as not to have to log in again and that alleviated the log in issue. Unfortunately their response to inquiries are horrible, so forget getting any response any time soon if you requested their assistance. ‍:mad:

Yes, I initially had difficulty with changing my password. After that was solved I was directed to my profile to be updated. Where is the problem. I could not move forward because my NPN could not be verified and my personal information did not match the NPRI. I called NPRI they said many issues with AHIP. Also confirming my infor was correct. Being waiting 7 days for a response from AHIP. NO communication.
Anyone else?

I finally got thru to ahip. I called at 859 and then at 9am. I was on hold for a few minutes until someone answered. She said I would get a resolution today because I was her first call of the day. I’ll post tomorrow with an update.

Same thing with me. I have made it through module 4. I do my Ahip through Aetna. Ive changed my password 3 times thus far, and spent more time on the phone with broker support then taking the course Im calling Ahip tomorrow

Yes I tried that. Ahip finally called me and they tried on their end and could not get it to work. They escalated it and called back said it was resolved. It is not. Still have the same issue. Calling back Monday morning.

Back