3 Year Periods Now?

It was in person not a webinar. Kado was actually my favorite part about the Annexus conference. Full disclosure though, one of the main reasons I like the BCA over newheights is because BCA has 2 year ptp.

That's funny. I was falling asleep during Kado haha! I think me and you talked about this on another thread but I just realized the 8 and 10 year version of the New Heights has the new strategy with rates that aren't that bad on two year point-to-point. Annexus does not have them posted on myannexes.com but they are available

That's funny. I was falling asleep during Kado haha! I think me and you talked about this on another thread but I just realized the 8 and 10 year version of the New Heights has the new strategy with rates that aren't that bad on two year point-to-point. Annexus does not have them posted on myannexes.com but they are available

The FMO's cut on the 8 and 10 year is a lot less than the 9 and 12 year. I know some FMO's that are not even telling their guys about the 8 and 10 year versions.

The FMO's cut on the 8 and 10 year is a lot less than the 9 and 12 year. I know some FMO's that are not even telling their guys about the 8 and 10 year versions.

I'm sure that's most honestly. I also bet a lot don't even know about it because of the way myannexus.com reads. I am an FMO. I'm just thorough

Back